www.backwoodsblends.com
  • Deleted by Mrs Brew

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
I don't see Virginia or Backo on the new site. It isn't being discontinued is it?
No they will still be on the old site. She is wanting to create a site with a different taste proile. That is why she is doing this. There will be some crossover flavors though.

08Cayenne

ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Ohio
I'm confused, but that's normal for me. I really like their products, I've spent/wasted a lot of money on high profile juices that I didn't like and couldn't understand why were so popular. My brother has really made out, I give him all the juices that I don't like. Virginia is my all time favorite, I can vape it exclusively with no problem, only juice so far. I just ordered two 120 ml bottles of it.

Butch

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2011
433 miles north. of the Alamo
I'm confused, but that's normal for me. I really like their products, I've spent/wasted a lot of money on high profile juices that I didn't like and couldn't understand why were so popular. My brother has really made out, I give him all the juices that I don't like. Virginia is my all time favorite, I can vape it exclusively with no problem, only juice so far. I just ordered two 120 ml bottles of it.
Everybody's tastes are differnt. That has never been more apparent than with vaping. Just read the forum and it becomes obvious that tastes vary wildly over the same flavor. Very few people like my number one, head and sholders above everything else flavor 555 Exotic. But the funny thing, I've been crazy about it almost since I started vaping and I still can not describe it to you. Guess I said all that just so I could say, if you have a flavor you like, don't question it, just enjoy it.

Kevin H

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2011
Connecticut
The mid-season finale episode of THE WALKING DEAD:shock:....was REALLY GOOD!:thumb:.....Just gonna say....wait til' you see how it ends (last minute of it). It will REALLY make ya wonder "how the hell they gonna get through that?!" Time to go and say HELLO to my bed;)....Goodnight all......:sleep:.

Reactions: Butch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread