Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
Thanks for the feedback. How about other tanks while the Black Friday sales last my main thing is flavor have the KSM and the Kayfun Lite does it get any better than that? Looking at Aspire Triton 2 but haven't decided. I know Bov loves the Uwell.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
As for tanks....remember I still use Kayfuns (happily) and the troll rda. I have a Triton (v1 I believe) and it sits. Just doesn't give the flavor that my Kayfuns do in my opinion.
I also have the Aromamizer (thanks Wharf!) but embarassingly enough, I have yet to build it and check it out. ***hangs head***

Everyone here in my area are going bonkers over the TFv4. Top fill, quad coils, several types of coils I believe (?), but a juice hog!!
I haven't tried one out yet though to know for sure, to give you my thoughts. We have crowns as well, and I know Bov loves hers! Again, I haven't tried one out to know enough to give my thoughts.

Kayfuns and Trolls....I do know (and love!) :)
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck with your decision and keep us posted.

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
@Bovinia I got the tip from another forum a bunch are going to order but yeah new places with fantastic prices are a bit scary but I think I'll go for it later today.

Edit; Looks like it's a Chinese company with a US warehouse, shipping was only $6.60

Last edited:

El Dee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2010
DIXIE
Just in from the beach house...Spent a couple of days getting the yard in order......Dude with the Samurai had another person wanting to see it....He didn't beat my offer of 1650 and somehow that was raised to 1800...Told him I'd meet him at 1700 and he agreed to that....Now here I sit..... done convinced myself I didn't really need a Sammy.....DANG!!!!

I got a D2 w/a Crown running the .5 Crown coil for a couple of weeks now....All is good there...I like the ability to swap batteries....Never have used the charging port...It did show some inability to ramp down with one coil in a KSM....another KSM with a shade more resistence operated perfectly as have all other tanks used...It just didn't like that particular set up....Running a kabuki with a Nauty coil on a ProV....That's OK but still way short of KayFun flavor....I'll give the nod to both Crown and Aspire Nauty coils...They last no problem there...IMO higher air flow is gonna equal less flavor....

While awaiting RTS....yeah that might be a few more minutes....I whipped up a FW Vanilla Custard/ FW Bavarian Creme/ FA Dulche combo....somewhere @ 8%/2%/2% each....That Dulche has pretty good taste on exhale.....

Moonlit knight

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
West Central Illinois
Did you decide on the Crown? I didn't look on the site you linked to see if they had them...I got distracted by lunch :)

Yes but decided against getting the RBA deck since I have the Kayfun and the KSM still going to get the tank and the Ni200 heads while on sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread