The Reuleaux by JayBo Designs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Forde

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
NJ
Just ordered mine yest. 20% off, Mormon 18650's included at Vapenw.com and free shipping. Came out to $135 with batteries and shipping. I can't wait :D

Edit: I see someone else ordered from vapeNW, they're legit, email & ship conf., and was having problems on their website so I called them to see what was what. They're good people, very nice and helpful over the phone.

Reactions: Tpat591

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
The battery wiring looks too skinny and the negative looks thinner than the positive.
Wismec%20Reuleaux%2015.jpg

Anyone fancy measuring theirs?

The min spec fro the battery wiring is
PVC 18 AWG 1.29 mm diam conductor
Silicone 20 AWG 1.02 mm diam conductor

The balance wires (thin red one) can be very thin as max current is only 0.04 A.

Got it from Reuleaux by Wismec - DNA 200 Early Adopters Forum
I was on AAEC today checking out Robby's pics. Got a little nervous then I saw that burnt plastic furrow they put in the sled until I saw his follow-up pics the next day. Breathed a sigh of relief when I saw his report that the wire was not melted and saw how much better the sled looked under proper lighting.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I was on AAEC today checking out Robby's pics. Got a little nervous then I saw that burnt plastic furrow they put in the sled until I saw his follow-up pics the next day. Breathed a sigh of relief when I saw his report that the wire was not melted and saw how much better the sled looked under proper lighting.
What is AAEC?

AtmizrOpin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2015
Pennsylvania
They screwed you on the batteries didn't they?
No, they better not have screwed me or I swear to god I'll.............................do nothing lol. I ordered 4 choco LG's a week ago from wakeandvape before I even thought about buying a reuleaux. If you buy 4 or more HG2's they're $6.50 a piece. I'm confident vapenw will honor their offer of 3 free batts.

Reactions: Tpat591

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
I can't believe the difference in battery life from my vs200 or vt200 to the reuleaux with the lg hg2's. I usually charge the shark 3 times a day which isn't that bad because it charges in 40mins or so and I charge the vt200 twice a day but the reuleaux goes a solid day and a half with no problems. Got 6 of the doo doo browns and I'm all good. Hope everyone likes there new reuleaux. And I forgot the size is crazy small for a triple 18650, I can still put it in my flannel pocket with no issue lol.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
No, they better not have screwed me or I swear to god I'll.............................do nothing lol. I ordered 4 choco LG's a week ago from wakeandvape before I even thought about buying a reuleaux. If you buy 4 or more HG2's they're $6.50 a piece. I'm confident vapenw will honor their offer of 3 free batts.
I am too - just couldn't resist winding you up a bit after I read your posts the other day!

Reactions: AtmizrOpin

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa
I can't believe the difference in battery life from my vs200 or vt200 to the reuleaux with the lg hg2's. I usually charge the shark 3 times a day which isn't that bad because it charges in 40mins or so and I charge the vt200 twice a day but the reuleaux goes a solid day and a half with no problems. Got 6 of the doo doo browns and I'm all good. Hope everyone likes there new reuleaux. And I forgot the size is crazy small for a triple 18650, I can still put it in my flannel pocket with no issue lol.

Couldn't agree more Rockwell, the battery life is amazing!!

Although I love my Lavabox, the battery life sucks and at 1 amp takes a long time to charge.

Rockwell222

Sep 21, 2015
Couldn't agree more Rockwell, the battery life is amazing!!

Although I love my Lavabox, the battery life sucks and at 1 amp takes a long time to charge.
It's just real nice to go through the day and not even have to look at your battery meter because you know your good for a solid day. Unless you have a half drained set of batteries but then just throw in some. So much nicer then charging.

ufaiq

Aug 6, 2015
It's nice to read everyone's experience using the reuleaux. I'm also blown away with the battery life on this baby, I had to travel deep into a remote area for 2 nights. After returning home, I still have about 20%+ battery to use.

In case anyone wants to know, I'm using LG HE4 (yellow).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JimScotty0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2014
Garden Grove, CA, USA
www.facebook.com
It's nice to read everyone's experience using the reuleaux. I'm also blown away with the battery life on this baby, I had to travel deep into a remote area for 2 nights. After returning home, I still have about 20%+ battery to use.

I plan on using 3 brand new LG HG2's I just received. They are dark brown and rated at 3,000ma and am wondering how long they will last on this beast.

Tpat591

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2014
RB nj
Question:

Will the Reuleaux function with two or even one battery?
It should function on 2 with the board set to operate on two cells provided the batteries are plugged into the correct slots. The question is why would you want to? The case doesn't get any smaller/

freedogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2013
Erie,Pa

ufaiq....I'm using the same batteries...did you find the settings/files for them???

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
It should function on 2 with the board set to operate on two cells provided the batteries are plugged into the correct slots. The question is why would you want to? The case doesn't get any smaller/

If I'm heading out the door and only have a pair charged. Thanks.

Reactions: Tom Forde

ufaiq

Aug 6, 2015
I plan on using 3 brand new LG HG2's I just received. They are dark brown and rated at 3,000ma and am wondering how long they will last on this beast.

I'm sure it will last a lot longer than my LG HG2. I got about 3+ days of battery life with them.

ufaiq....I'm using the same batteries...did you find the settings/files for them???

I downloaded it, but decided with using my own battery input using escribe.

Reactions: JimScotty0
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread