RDA Rda opinions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckaen

Nov 29, 2015
Hello everyone. I just recently got into dripping, grabbed a royal hunter and I really like it. However I'm getting ready to start joining cloud comps and need to find the right rda for that.

I'm picking up a snow wolf v1.5
my first build experiment for cloud chasing will probably be dual zippers.
I've narrowed down my options to a mutationx v4 or an alliance v2.possibly a dark horse clone if they are a better option than the other two, since I'm not sure how the clone compares to the authentic.
Any opinions are welcome, thank you in advance!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Hello everyone. I just recently got into dripping, grabbed a royal hunter and I really like it. However I'm getting ready to start joining cloud comps and need to find the right rda for that.

I'm picking up a snow wolf v1.5
my first build experiment for cloud chasing will probably be dual zippers.
I've narrowed down my options to a mutationx v4 or an alliance v2.possibly a dark horse clone if they are a better option than the other two, since I'm not sure how the clone compares to the authentic.
Any opinions are welcome, thank you in advance!

You may want to check out the Kennedy competition with chuff cap.

The Kennedy has airflow directly from the bottom and it doesn't matter which way you put the top on.

Mutation has plenty of airflow too. Both would be good choices.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
Does the amount of bottom airflow and that chuff cap really keep up with bottom and side airflow rda's?

With a Kennedy the airflow is right under the coil so the air makes contact with an almost a full 360 degrees of the coil. The side airflow only hits about 120 degrees in the outside. Then a side hitter if the top is off a few degrees you have less air hitting the coils.

Mckaen

Nov 29, 2015
With a Kennedy the airflow is right under the coil so the air makes contact with an almost a full 360 degrees of the coil. The side airflow only hits about 120 degrees in the outside. Then a side hitter if the top is off a few degrees you have less air hitting the coils.
The mutation x v4 has 3 holes under each coil, along with side airflow. The kennedy looks good and has lots of good things going for it, like a larger juice well,but I think until I have a slightly larger budget I'll go with the mutation.

Mckaen

Nov 29, 2015
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Buying/Selling/Trading outside the classifieds is not permitted

red6093rum

Verified Member
Jul 2, 2014
San Antonio, TX
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Buying/Selling/Trading outside the classifieds is not permitted
Status