Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Blueberry Crumble from Mountain Oak Vapors. Really nice blueberry flavour that I found in the $5.99/30ml blowout rack. With multi-bottle and Black Friday discounts, it came out to just over $4 a bottle so I grabbed a bunch. Bought a few 10ml for about $2 as well.

Also vaping White Lotus from Mountain Oak. That one was pricy at $9/30ml with the discounts.:p

I ended up buying almost 20 bottles over the last couple of days. I really like a bunch of their juices.

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Blueberry Crumble from Mountain Oak Vapors. Really nice blueberry flavour that I found in the $5.99/30ml blowout rack. With multi-bottle and Black Friday discounts, it came out to just over $4 a bottle so I grabbed a bunch. Bought a few 10ml for about $2 as well.

Also vaping White Lotus from Mountain Oak. That one was pricy at $9/30ml with the discounts.:p

I ended up buying almost 20 bottles over the last couple of days. I really like a bunch of their juices.
where is the blowout rack ? did you buy online or from a brick and mortar ?

steep the white lotus for a few weeks.It gets even better.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
where is the blowout rack ? did you buy online or from a brick and mortar ?

steep the white lotus for a few weeks.It gets even better.
I was in Niagara Falls, NY for a few days. They have a store there. Great guys to deal with.

Thanks for the White Lotus tip. I have 4x30ml bottles of the stuff, so it should last a bit.

Reactions: Mazinny

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Still mostly vaping HS RY4 in the office and subtanking Suicide Bunny Derailed at home though am getting bored of it now.

Venus from Space Jam, but way to mild flavor :eek:

Yup. Was really looking forward to that one after getting bored of the very bland SJ 'Eclipse.' Sounded awesome but in store tested it and was way too mild....

Django by 13th Floor - I have some coming, anyone can let me know what to expect...? It has to be better than the boring SJ Eclipse or I'll throw it all down the drain out of spite lol....

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Ryuu from Mountain oak vapors. I absolutely love this one and White Lotus. Can't go wrong with this line of e liquid :)
I am pretty new to vaping, but out of the hundreds of juices I have tasted and well over a dozen I have bought, White Lotus is my favorite so far. Amazing stuff.

Justin Robinson

Aug 6, 2015
I am pretty new to vaping, but out of the hundreds of juices I have tasted and well over a dozen I have bought, White Lotus is my favorite so far. Amazing stuff.
White Lotus is juice I never run out of lol. I just received MOV's new line called Vape Diva.. loaded a tank with a flavor called Bellini. It's described as a peach champagne.. very good so far!

Reactions: BreSha6869

Tol

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2011
NY
Farley's Gnarly Sauce from Bad Drip labs
"Based off the recipe older than Bob Ross's paintbrush, we pile-drived tangy kiwi into the heart of psychedelic strawberries dipped in a light bubblegum nectar."

Between this and Bad Blood, I am loving this company. Quality is top notch.

sent using Tapatalk

Reactions: Roadtrip635
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread