Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Noooo! Just when you were on a good mend! Shoot, dear Lady. Whatdaheck... Ya got Louis Disease?! You OK? Ah shoot... I know ya pain, but you have to be CAREFUL when you're mending. I hope somebody was there to help you up. NO fun at all, Lady K...

Both the girls tried to grab me on the way down and missed! And I guess I just didn't want you to be hurting by yourself :D All told other than the spectacular bruising, it really doesn't hurt much more than it has been, which is shocking. I imagine it's going to be very colorful over the coming days.

LouisLeBeau

Shenaniganery Jedi! Too naughty for Sin Bin
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
I'm off here too. Gonna go soak in the tub (cause that's the only time I can sneak the brace off for a bit!) Catch ya all from work tomorrow!

Good night, Love! DO take care of yourself tomorrow. You definitely do NOT want to exacerbate your present exacerbation!

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Good night, Love! DO take care of yourself tomorrow. You definitely do NOT want to exacerbate your present exacerbation!

Yeah, I know...Doctor will be yelling at me around 11 am, I'm sure...and I'll probably yell back. Good thing he's been my doctor for 12 years and knows me pretty well :D

woodhippy

Master of Know Place
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Bloomfield MO
I think im gonna have to rollout too. Good night all its been a hoot. Good luck to eveybody in the contest. Hopefully we will see some more winners in the morning. :fingers crossed:
And we hope your on the list. And the Guy with his safety on. :pervy::pervy::pervy: And everyone else.

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
One of my favorite movies!!! :D:D
I'm a horror/slasher film nut!
Have ya seen dis one?
image.jpg

Reactions: kcdew
Status