Status
Not open for further replies.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Today I decided I needed to finally sit down and put a build on this Taifun GS II that I've had for ages. It's been so long since I looked into it that I kind of forgot how to wick it. So I basically just put the wick tails down in the juice troughs and then stuck the mesh down so that it touches the wicks. Is that right?

I had one helluva time getting the mesh right. I had to keep unwrapping and snipping until I could finally shove it through. At any rate, I'm getting a very nice vape from it. It won't replace my Erls or Roses or Gem, but it beats the Taifun GT hands down. I think that's what took me so long - I've always been disappointed with the GT and was afraid the GS would be the same. But it has very nice flavor. :thumb:

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Well I discovered why I wasn't getting much flavor from the GS II. I decided it had way too much airflow. I went to turn it down and realized that it has 2 airflow controls. So I closed off the top one completely, and BAM, here came the flavor. Now I'm really impressed. This is right up there with my Erls and Roses. :D

I might take on Scott myself :D

Go for it, Roxy! :pervy:

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Well I discovered why I wasn't getting much flavor from the GS II. I decided it had way too much airflow. I went to turn it down and realized that it has 2 airflow controls. So I closed off the top one completely, and BAM, here came the flavor. Now I'm really impressed. This is right up there with my Erls and Roses. :D

Yep:) Its a nice atty. I may get a second to store.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Yep:) Its a nice atty. I may get a second to store.
Have you seen the newer one on FT that is 24mm? The only weird thing I noticed is the tank is held on my orings. I have never had a tank like that seems like a no no but?

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
The Kabuki looks really nice IMO, my only concern is getting coil heads for it. I vaped on one of those little Nautilus a few days ago and they are a nice little vape for sure. I could never get passed the looks of them though and never tried one. I dont use subtanks at all but this may could be ok.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
The Kabuki looks really nice IMO, my only concern is getting coil heads for it. I vaped on one of those little Nautilus a few days ago and they are a nice little vape for sure. I could never get passed the looks of them though and never tried one. I dont use subtanks at all but this may could be ok.

Yeah, that's why I want to help folks learn to build. I would like everyone to have some rebuildables before/if the hammer falls. And I'm fairly certain it will.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
It looks ok to me. The chimney is reverse threaded. Looks like the fool who put up a review didn't know that.

I think they do have another clone of it, too. Enlarge the pics and check the threading and pick one.

I may add another Hurricane, too.
I found the one with the aqua orings it looks to be nicer. The drip tip is meh but the rest looks ok.

$12.57 EVIVA Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 23mm diameter / 3.5ml / stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
Yeah, that's why I want to help folks learn to build. I would like everyone to have some rebuildables before/if the hammer falls. And I'm fairly certain it will.

Well you got me buying a little earlier than I wanted to. My credit card has taken a kicking these last few weeks. Just have to wait for the slow boat and figure out how to use them.

My shopping list from memory.

1 Coolfire IV
2 Svd2
3 Samsung 18650
1 Charger
2 Mechs from the list posted on here pages ago
1 Kayfun 4
1 Hurricane
1 Bellus
Assorted wire, kicks, spare parts

And next month I will get some nic.

Which ever Tank I end up liking most I will probably buy at least 5 of plus spares.

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Well you got me buying a little earlier than I wanted to. My credit card has taken a kicking these last few weeks. Just have to wait for the slow boat and figure out how to use them.

My shopping list from memory.

1 Coolfire IV
2 Svd2
3 Samsung 18650
1 Charger
2 Mechs from the list posted on here pages ago
1 Kayfun 4
1 Hurricane
1 Bellus
Assorted wire, kicks, spare parts

And next month I will get some nic.

Which ever Tank I end up liking most I will probably buy at least 5 of plus spares.
I did the credit card thing too. I got very worried and spent to much of course. I think I chose wisely and you did also from the looks of it. Innokin products are very reliable and will last you a long time. The tanks you ordered are also very good you will enjoy them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread