NEW YIHI SX MINI ML CLASS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
I keep seeing this mentioned so I thought it would be good to ask here. What other chip manufacturer has offered firmware updates other than Yihi?

I own several of the M and J chips and have updated the chip two or three times, other Yihi chips as well.

The Evolv chip had three or four different releases of the same chip, no firmware updates and problems with most of their chips.

I own 3 dna devices but only use TL on the Yihi chips.

This may be a little devil's advocate-y, but I think Joyetech pioneered the concept (as well as the whole software-based interface idea) with the original eVic more than three years ago. Obviously, neither hit mass appeal back then...

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
This may be a little devil's advocate-y, but I think Joyetech pioneered the concept (as well as the whole software-based interface idea) with the original eVic more than three years ago. Obviously, neither hit mass appeal back then...

Or was it two years ago? Either way, seems like a lifetime in vaping terms...

vapo jam

ECF Veteran
May 25, 2013
county of orange, ca
Other than the SS option, none that I can tell. Your options in temp control are NI200, Titanium, SS, and manual. Where the M class has the NI200, Titanium, and manual

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Hmmm... in that case, I'll say that I'm going to hold off on getting one, as I'm not particularly interested in hooking up my mods to a computer to fiddle with settings.

In reality, though, I'll probably find a reason to pick one up...

Reactions: Haylon357

Croak

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 13, 2012
Right behind you...
I keep seeing this mentioned so I thought it would be good to ask here. What other chip manufacturer has offered firmware updates other than Yihi?

I own several of the M and J chips and have updated the chip two or three times, other Yihi chips as well.

The Evolv chip had three or four different releases of the same chip, no firmware updates and problems with most of their chips.

I own 3 DNA devices but only use TL on the Yihi chips.

Smok with the X Cube II, Joyetech with the eVic VTC Mini. Both raised wattage, both added features.

Reactions: Marc411

herb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2014
Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
I couldn't remember for sure. I put both my ML's back in the box for when my M's die off on me

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

If you take care of it you will be waiting a very long time before an "M" dies, i would bet the house by the time it does (if it does at all) the ML will be very old news .

I have mods i bought close to two and a half years ago and they still work like new and i do not treat them great , much much cheaper than the M and ML as well .

retird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2010
North Side
did richard say 200 to 500° F? 572 is yihi's top end in F. i wanna know what this sxi q software can do. also trying to figure out what seperates v1 from v2 chip, sxi q?

Yep, I'm looking for info but it seems too early as Q software isn't available yet and the Mini ML web site doesn't have a ML users manual available for download yet. I would have liked it all to come out at the same time but it didn't.

Reactions: AtmizrOpin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread