Like this one. No vape all face
IMAG0973.jpg

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
It would be so funny! A few of mine have what I call "the crazy eye" going on.....lol When one eye is normal and the other eye is half open....haha I hate when it happens!! My lil sister and I laugh so hard about it!
YES! After this thread is over, we'll make a Vape Face Bloopers thread. I have so many ridiculous ones that are not meant for human eyes, but I shall entrust them to you all!

teemae

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2015
Southeast Nebraska
YES! After this thread is over, we'll make a Vape Face Bloopers thread. I have so many ridiculous ones that are not meant for human eyes, but I shall entrust them to you all!
I shall have to stop deleting all the weird ones then. This could be fun.

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Yes, save ALL the weird ones. I'll start it Monday afternoon or evening. It will be a blast!
all of mine are weird ones lol...and most of hubbys are even worse...he makes his look like bloopers on purpose lol...you saw the one he actually TOLD me to post...though I have to say the second one in that post is one of my new fave pics of him!

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
Reactions: cooladdict

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, you lovely people! I'm working on the prizes today, and I should have all the winners sorted out by tomorrow AT THE LATEST.

FACT: You have all won my love, which is a gift that's hard to attain!

Also, the Vape Face movement trudges onward. I'd love to see you all in our Facebook Contest:

--Lady V

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Hey, you lovely people! I'm working on the prizes today, and I should have all the winners sorted out by tomorrow AT THE LATEST.

FACT: You have all won my love, which is a gift that's hard to attain!

Also, the Vape Face movement trudges onward. I'd love to see you all in our Facebook Contest:

--Lady V

Link no work :-(

32c68587c500c5fed6498a2153f4d8bf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread