Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I want to make a BIG GIGANTIC shout out to JWBNYC for having my back!

He sent me a link to a cyber monday sale that had not one, not two... but THREE of the ProVari 2.5s that I needed to COMPLETE the 2.5 and 2.5 Mini collection! So thanks to him, AND the folks at Vixen Vapors... My 2.5 collection is NOW at 100% complete... (once they arrive, that is)

That's 54 completely unique ProVari 2.5s. It has been a LONG ROAD to get here!

All honor to the Provarinati Princess for her benevolence.

May she rule a Thousand Years.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

He sent me a link to a cyber monday sale that had not one, not two... but THREE of the ProVari 2.5s that I needed to COMPLETE the 2.5 and 2.5 Mini collection! So thanks to him, AND the folks at Vixen Vapors... My 2.5 collection is NOW at 100% complete... (once they arrive, that is)

I thought you were looking for 2.0 minis or I would have told you. I'm sorry. I'm glad JW had you covered. :)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
All honor to the Provarinati Princess for her benevolence.

May she rule a Thousand Years.

4gm6.jpg

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
Just in case you've tapped out after these wild times and need some decent batteries, Ecig Supply has 18500 Efest button tops on sale. Not AW, but at 74 cents each...

Efest IMR 1100mAh 18500 V2 Button-Top

I've had good experience with this vendor for multiple orders.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
I have a feeling VV doesn't know what hit them.

They will tomorrow. I had to send them a clarification about my order and included an explanation of the horde of ProVarinati descending upon their site. I've been buying from them for over three years (I've probably spent as much, if not more, on their juices as I've spent at ProVape), so they are aware of my eccentricities.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
They will tomorrow. I had to send them a clarification about my order and included an explanation of the horde of ProVarinati descending upon their site. I've been buying from them for over three years (I've probably spent as much, if not more, on their juices as I've spent at ProVape), so they are aware of my eccentricities.

There juice must be really good then. :)

HBcorpse

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013

Dag-gummit!!!!
I honestly thought about contacting you, but I let the foolish side of my brain win the argument over "He's Zen...there's no way he doesn't know about this!"

I'm sorry buddy. I really need to retire those neurons responsible for agreeing with that part of my brain.
[emoji20]
But I sure am glad you found out anyway, and that you completed your world class collection.
You should make yourself a new coin:
Provari Master Collector
I'd be willing to be you'd be the only one who could honestly sport that coin!
Maybe someday Willy can be the second!
The collections you two have will never cease to amaze me. I always thought I loved Provaris...but then I met you two!
WHAT A TRULY GREAT NIGHT FOR US ALL!

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
All hail the Purple Principessa del Provarinati!

Thank you, Ms. Celot. SEVERAL new Provis are about to shipped to my (sidewalked) location, including one charming little BRONZE Mini for Mr. HB o' da corpse! (and then there were 4) ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Man, did we nearly kill the Interwebz tonite! That was unbelievable.

Congrats to ALL who scored in this amazing sale, and HUGE congrats to you, @Zen~ for finally completing your 54 Mini collection! POIDH, ok?? :D

Provari's are overrated and underpowered.

Okie dokie, pokey. I'll just keep the ones I got fer you. ;) :lol:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
There juice must be really good then. :)

I am addicted to RH Candy Cane. I have tried candy cane made by just about every vendor I've bought from over the years and have yet to taste anything like it. For me, it's like when I smoked cigarettes - I couldn't tell you what I was tasting exactly, but I could distinguish my brand from any other.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
All hail the Purple Principessa del Provarinati!

Thank you, Ms. Celot. SEVERAL new Provis are about to shipped to my (sidewalked) location, including one charming little BRONZE Mini for Mr. HB o' da corpse! (and then there were 4) ;)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Man, did we nearly kill the Interwebz tonite! That was unbelievable.

Congrats to ALL who scored in this amazing sale, and HUGE congrats to you, @Zen~ for finally completing your 54 Mini collection! POIDH, ok?? :D

Okie dokie, pokey. I'll just keep the ones I got fer you. ;) :lol:

i haz feeled da love tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread