Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
A lighter might not be enough power. I use a butane torch with a pin point flame. I'm surprised the 99% didn't work. I know others that use it clean pipes and things. I wonder if an ultrasonic cleaner would work. I know it's not a big deal, but things like this bug me if I have to look at it.

Like I said, I don't look at it. :lol: Although the butane torch I have can go down to a pin point, it's a heavy one for artwork and makes me nervous to use except on a work bench. i haz a too lazy for that just to clean screws.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Hey everyone!

I'm about to buy a Radius and need to know if the free shipping that is offered by ProVape is USPS priority or is it a different service? Anyone know?

They will ship is USPS two day priority and signature required.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Hey everyone!

I'm about to buy a Radius and need to know if the free shipping that is offered by ProVape is USPS priority or is it a different service? Anyone know?

Welcome! Although this version of The Sacred Text of Manual was written for Our Beloved 2.0/2.5, the instructions are still correct. Pay particular attention to Chapter one, Verse two:

Greetings!

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
You do realize that you can just use a small brush to clean of the gunk. I rarely dry burn anymore. As long as the coil is still wet with juice just brush the funk off before pulling the wick and run a micro brush throug it after pulling the wick. Then just rinse. Pg/vg don't really let stuff stick.
That depends on how sweet the juice is....the sweetener cooks on to the coil

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
@Vape360 - Radius v18 bug report. Occasionally, when the screen is OFF and you lock the wattage, the lock icon fades out to a dim icon that stays persistently on the screen. Unlocking it then does the same thing to the unlock icon. The only way to fix it is to go back into the menus. I've been able to reproduce it 1/5 times (tried it 10x and it happened twice).

Also, 100% repeatable by locking or unlocking wattage and hitting the fire button while the lock/unlock icon is still lit. Also, when this happens, you cannot lock/unlock or change wattage until entering the menus.

30W, Boost 2, random LED, 0.60-0.62 ohm coil (same coil varies), scroll speed 4, screen brightness 1... what else? Let me know if you need any more info.

PS - Can I beta test your next product? :)

Last edited:

Ca Ike

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2014
Cali
That depends on how sweet the juice is....the sweetener cooks on to the coil

Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.
Maybe true. I don't vape desert type flavors. The closest one I have is Antilag which has just a slight hint of cream. Kinda like a fruit salad with a bit of whip cream mixed in. It gunks up but I can brush it off easily.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
@Vape360 - Radius v18 bug report. Occasionally, when the screen is OFF and you lock the wattage, the lock icon fades out to a dim icon that stays persistently on the screen. Unlocking it then does the same thing to the unlock icon. The only way to fix it is to go back into the menus. I've been able to reproduce it 1/5 times (tried it 10x and it happened twice).

Also, 100% repeatable by locking or unlocking wattage and hitting the fire button while the lock/unlock icon is still lit. Also, when this happens, you cannot lock/unlock or change wattage until entering the menus.

30W, Boost 2, random LED, 0.60-0.62 ohm coil (same coil varies), scroll speed 4, screen brightness 1... what else? Let me know if you need any more info.

PS - Can I beta test your next product? :)

Glad you're paying attention. I'm just vaping away at the same setting and wouldn't notice if any of those things happened. Actually, I don't think I've ever turned a ProVari off and haven't read the manual about the locking function. Oops.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread