Vape wild?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Turner

Oct 1, 2015
Just an outstanding vender.
No wonder they were voted the number one eliquid vender for 2015 by ecigarettereview. With one of the top ten eliquids SmurfCake for 2015 as well. No small task, with so many other Ejuices out there. Great prices and all the freebies they through I. With every order. I am a HUGE VapeWild fan

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
I never got a sample of #1. Just #2. What does #1 taste like? Are they gonna sell #2?
I don't think they are going to sell #2. Apparently it was hot chocolate with marshmallows.

#1 flavour profile : Hooch is a purple drank concoction with added blueberry and pomegranate to sweeten the deal. This juicy mix of flavor was Mystery #1 during the month of November and could be the new fan favorite e-juice from VapeWild.

Reactions: Mark Turner

Mark Turner

Oct 1, 2015
I don't think they are going to sell #2. Apparently it was hot chocolate with marshmallows.

#1 flavour profile : Hooch is a purple drank concoction with added blueberry and pomegranate to sweeten the deal. This juicy mix of flavor was Mystery #1 during the month of November and could be the new fan favorite e-juice from VapeWild.

I liked Novembers Mystery flavor #2
My guess was Tootsie Roll
I actually finished that off first.
But as you know taste is subjective.
Who knows maybe they will release it in December IDK

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Due to their great prices, I have a boatload of 10ml bottles that I am S.L.O.W.L.Y working my way through from April-May. I have some in 12mg & 6mg, where most are desserty-something or others, not many fruits (not my thing really), and maybe a tobacco or two (can't remember), but I do remember how harsh everything tasted regardless of the nicotine level. I am tempted to try other flavors, but not until I get through the bulk of my VW stash. Inexpensive isn't cheap, if the product is not being used. :-(

Last edited:

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Due to their great prices, I have a boatload of 10ml bottles that I am S.L.O.W.L.Y working my way through from April-May. I have some in 12mg & 6mg, where most are desserty-something or others, not many fruits (not my thing really), and maybe a tobacco or two (can't remember), but I do remember how harsh everything tasted regardless of the nicotine level. I am tempted to try other flavors, but not until I get through the bulk of my VW stash. Inexpensive isn't cheap, if the product is not being used. :-(
Luckily for me, I'm only at 3mg. I only get a very slight throat hit, with no interference in flavor. When I vape other "milder" juices, I actually kind of miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread