ProChat - All Things ProVape and Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Indeed I just read the last few pages with a big grin on my face, those bargain provari's couldn't have gone to a more deserving bunch.

Congratulations everyone! You jammy, jammy............... :w00t: man I wish I'd nabbed my brother a black mini. I think I'm going to emigrate to the states by next black friday/cyber Monday :thumbs:

Can't wait to see the pics of your new collections!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I wish I had more time this morning, but this was absolutely fantastic.

TO, you've truly outdone yourself with this one, and we all (including VV), owe you large.

Kat, THANK YOU! We'll square up later, ya?

How many did Willy get?

Thank you ALL for a most memorable night of "sleep".

And can anyone explain why I have an odd yearning for a chicken sandwich at this hour? The memories, they are foggy. ;-)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Eight :)

Sent via iPhone

Is that all? Jeez - Kat almost caught you (six, I think). Seven? Idunno - it was tough to follow.

Does that push you to 30 yet? I've lost count, due to some recent additions that I believe you snuck in somewhere. ;)

Zen awaits at the top of the mountain. :D

Last edited:

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
It's been an Epic night for the ProVarinati ... we won't see this happen any time soon :smokie:

View attachment 510486
;) And I'm surprised a thread hasn't been started somewhere expressing how dumb we are for buying 'old & outdated' ProVari on Cyber Monday for TWENTY FIVE DOLLAS..... #HOLLA!!!! :banana:

Sent from my i6S+

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
;) And I'm surprised a thread hasn't been started somewhere expressing how dumb we are for buying 'old & outdated' ProVari on Cyber Monday for TWENTY FIVE DOLLAS..... #HOLLA!!!! :banana:

Sent from my i6S+

Some folks are buying mechs for the potential Vapocalypse. I am following a slightly different strategy. One that will actually work for me.

Call me "Dummy"! Ya wouldn't be da first. :cool:

bbf811372b53dfcdfa17ca896a7c3212.jpg

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Thank you so much for sharing Princess :)

I've been at work all day and night so I sent hubs the link and told him "Just surprise me!". My B'day is next weekend and Christmas around the corner - then anniversary after that...you get the picture.
I can't wait to see which one he surprised you with. Now if all he bought was coils, kick him out! [emoji12]

Sent from my i6S+

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
:) :) :). What a fun read! Congrats to all who crossed the great expanse of farmland, waded through mounds of chicken feathers, and mastered the almost lost fine art of head butting, all to reach VV's lair, last night! The thread shall serve as a photo montage of your accomplishments for all to see. (Cuz we all know, pix or it didn't happen!)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I want to make a BIG GIGANTIC shout out to JWBNYC for having my back!

He sent me a link to a cyber monday sale that had not one, not two... but THREE of the ProVari 2.5s that I needed to COMPLETE the 2.5 and 2.5 Mini collection! So thanks to him, AND the folks at Vixen Vapors... My 2.5 collection is NOW at 100% complete... (once they arrive, that is)

That's 54 completely unique ProVari 2.5s. It has been a LONG ROAD to get here!
Congrats Mike!!!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
Yeah, I know, right?

13033. Yeah, I know I send I couldn't afford even $25. But, I have $5 left to live on for the week. So, it's all good.

Dancing ... nice to see you snagged one ... not so nice to hear the other part. If you need any juice or anything else 'catch' me on the porch or convo me.

================================================================

And a big shout out to the Ocelot for getting the Night of the Vixon going.

shout_out_home1.png

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Do we get t-shirts?????? :banana:
At the stroke of twelve...

The Vixen was ravaged by more Provi Love than she has ever experienced before!!!

She woke up late the next morning to discover that...

They, The Provi Naughty, were discussing making a T-Shirt to commemorate the Booty that they had Plundered!!!

LOLz, Jim

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
At the stroke of twelve...

The Vixen was ravaged by more Provi Love than she has ever experience before!!!

She woke up late the next morning to discover that...

They, The Provi Naughty, were discussing making a T-Shirt to commemorate the Booty that they had Plundered!!!

LOLz, Jim

LOL(z) too!!!!! VERY good, Jim. :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread