Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
coffeedog_zps6rdt04tf.jpg
d3ab7331ce8d3f5f69631068817dfea5.jpg

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
So you're saying PayPal isn't safe to use for online shopping?
I tell ya what Joe..I sure don't use PayPal anymore.. If something does go wrong, and it did with me, they won't do a damn thing about it.
My account was closed because somehow they attached my savings account to my PayPal account and it wouldn't take it off.
I call them and really raked um over the coals too!

pbanj

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2015
virginia, usa
www.gotbrew.org
So you're saying PayPal isn't safe to use for online shopping?
Nothing is truly safe. To me what counts is what they do when an issue happens. So in that no paypal isnt safe to use. All that happened on my account even with the 2 factor authentication. PayPal tried to act like they didn't know what I was talking about every time I called and said they never got anything I sent them even though I had proof they got it.

csjdmj720

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2015
I've had my account compromised twice (both times caught by bank). I think it's online shopping for vape gear.

I've since changed to buying ONLY with PayPal, using an account that has 0 dollars in it until I make a purchase. I'll transfer the exact amount to the account, and when the purchase is done, it's empty again...

I know it may be overkill, but I haven't had any issues since.
It's happened to me twice now as well. First time was 3 days before my son's 2nd birthday so I had no money to take him anywhere special. I think it was from gas pay at the pump. I opened a account at the bank just for online shopping and store shopping. But the bad thing is someone got my ssn and opened accounts with all the cell phone companies to get free phones the left me with the bill. I started getting calls from debt collection agencies. Took me 2 years to get that straightened out.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Nothing is truly safe. To me what counts is what they do when an issue happens. So in that no paypal isnt safe to use. All that happened on my account even with the 2 factor authentication. PayPal tried to act like they didn't know what I was talking about every time I called and said they never got anything I sent them even though I had proof they got it.
Well I haven't talked with Classy or Robin about it yet..but I lurve supporting ECF..I mean they all work hard at keeping the forum updated and the higher power Smokey Joe is one AWESOME dood..but I'm going to have to find another way to pay the Supporting Member thingamabob.

Reactions: anjelvape77

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
Well I haven't talked with Classy or Robin about it yet..but I lurve supporting ECF..I mean they all work hard at keeping the forum updated and the higher power Smokey Joe is one AWESOME dood..but I'm going to have to find another way to pay the Supporting Member thingamabob.

Get a bank money card ($3 a month). Transfer what you're spending into it and then you don't risk losing much if it's compromised. It works just like a Visa (at my bank).

Reactions: Sirius

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Get a bank money card ($3 a month). Transfer what you're spending into it and then you don't risk losing much if it's compromised. It works just like a Visa (at my bank).
Yes but ECF only takes PayPal right?
I deleted mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread