Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
What up ScandaLeX!!! Glad to be back and man oh man I can't wait to get my new P3 Ti!!! I should be ordering it today since it's payday...woo woo!!! I really wish I could find someone wanting to part with theres so I didn't have to wait so long for it. Someone had one for sale last montj for a damn good price...wish I hadn't missed that one.

BumbleBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
SouthEastern PA, USA
I finally did it! I am the proud owner of a P3! A beautiful gunmetal one!

While not "new", practically new. I got a great deal on it here on the ECF forum. It was delivered Saturday (he even included a 18650 battery since I had no batteries or charger) and I vaped away on it with my nautilus all weekend. I love it. I ordered 2 18490 batteries and a charger from Provape over the weekend, and a SS Kabuki too! I'm hoping this holds me for a long, long time!

But I can finally say I've got the Provari I've wanted for quite some time now. And so far, I am totally happy with it!

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA

While not "new", practically new. I got a great deal on it here on the ECF forum. It was delivered Saturday (he even included a 18650 battery since I had no batteries or charger) and I vaped away on it with my Nautilus all weekend. I love it. I ordered 2 18490 batteries and a charger from Provape over the weekend, and a SS Kabuki too! I'm hoping this holds me for a long, long time!

But I can finally say I've got the Provari I've wanted for quite some time now. And so far, I am totally happy with it!

Nice isn't it, both to get it and how it makes you feel good all over. Warning though ... these are some famous last words after getting you 1st Provari.

"... I'm hoping this holds me for a long, long time! ..."

Most folks can't just have one. :D

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012

While not "new", practically new. I got a great deal on it here on the ECF forum. It was delivered Saturday (he even included a 18650 battery since I had no batteries or charger) and I vaped away on it with my Nautilus all weekend. I love it. I ordered 2 18490 batteries and a charger from Provape over the weekend, and a SS Kabuki too! I'm hoping this holds me for a long, long time!

Too bad they didn't make a black and yellow striped one.

BumbleBee

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 24, 2012
SouthEastern PA, USA
Too bad they didn't make a black and yellow striped one.

Then I would have another for sure! lol

My SO seems to like it a great deal too, and spent a portion of time Saturday night holding it captive, so there may be at least one more in the future if I can find another good deal on one. I'd like a stealth black one.

I'll never reach collector status though, my vape budget doesn't extend that far. Just having this one is awesome for me! I'm practically bouncy over it!! lol

FogZone

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2015
United States
Nice isn't it, both to get it and how it makes you feel good all over. Warning though ... these are some famous last words after getting you 1st Provari.

"... I'm hoping this holds me for a long, long time! ..."

Most folks can't just have one. :D
So very true, I started with A Radius several weeks ago, then got a Classic 2015 last week, now have a blem gunmetal P3 on its way

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Here's a shot of the standard 2.5 and the P3 Ti with 510 and beauty ring attached:

View attachment 510453

Pretty much the same height. The Ti mini is a little shorter in the same configuration.

HTH

Loverly pic, jwb. Ti...... beauty. Yumm.

Wow, I've been away for a big while now and missed a lot of things… again, but I'm back once again and I hope this time to stay.

I saw the Halloween JibJab video, TO, it was amazing! Thanks a lot! A month later, but I got to see it. :)

I now just have the titanic task of getting up to date on the Radius thread and the new ProChat one. o_O

It's been quite a difficult time for me as I was sick with an stomach infection that lasted almost two weeks, then I worked a lot on updating my resume and applying to a little over 50 jobs, and I still haven't found one. :( I hope I can get a job before the year ends or otherwise I won't be able to pay for my living on the next year.

Having said that, no Radius, P3 TI Stealth, Kabuki Stealth, or any new vaping things for me for a while.

Lately I've been vaping a lot, and for some reason I'm getting no flavor at all from many of my juices and not even my ADV, I just get hints of flavor from some menthol juices… and idk why, or if it's related in a way to the stomach infection I had.

Anyways, I've been having some time to read, vape, build and I'm here once again to enjoy by your side, my P3 family.

I 'liked' your post, only because you're back Neo. You are the golden boy of the P3 thread! Wishing you well, and hoping that things become easier and sweeter for you.

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
So, I just decided to purchase a Stealth P3 from a member on the Classifieds section because it was a really great deal that I just could not pass up! Suoer super excited and I saved a lot of money...still have my wanted post up for the P3 Ti silver one because I may be giving the Stealth to my Officer when he sees it, lol, cause I know he's going to love it when he sees it at the PD when I get it.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
So very true, I started with A Radius several weeks ago, then got a Classic 2015 last week, now have a blem gunmetal P3 on its way

Sigh. It appears another novitiate failed to read The Sacred Text of Manual and be forewarned.

Chapter one

Verse seven

Be aware!

Within 6 months, if not sooner, you will order another one for backup. Although it requires great bravery and strength against seduction, you might consider getting verified to quest in the Land of Classifieds.

7si.gif

Last edited:

NeoGoldenBoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Thank you very much, everybody, for the nice wishes and the welcome back.

I'm glad to read you all again, it really is comforting.

In other topics my P3 looks as good as new, performs extremely well, has its ProVarinati end cap, and continues to be a pleasure to use. :)

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Well I'd like you to all welcome a new member of my family :thumb:
2015-12-01 13.33.40.jpg

I got this at a very good price, I couldn't say no, and I've had a blast chatting with the guy I bought it from, there are some really good people in the vape community.

What can I say, my first titanium provari and there is some sort of wizardry going on here, it feels rock solid yet light as a feather!

Until you hold one you can't appreciate the difference it makes being so light, I've had a lot of P3's and this is the best, no question about it. Also I always thought it was the same colour as the satin silver but its a deeper darker silver, looks so classy.

To confirm the top cap (510 & beauty ring) are titanium on the p3 Ti, comparing them on scales they are nearly half the weight of my stealth ones :thumbs:
They also state on Cremedevapes P3 Ti page
  • All elements made of ultra-light titanium

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well I'd like you to all welcome a new member of my family :thumb:
View attachment 510898
I got this at a very good price, I couldn't say no, and I've had a blast chatting with the guy I bought it from, there are some really good people in the vape community.

What can I say, my first titanium provari and there is some sort of wizardry going on here, it feels rock solid yet light as a feather!

Until you hold one you can't appreciate the difference it makes being so light, I've had a lot of P3's and this is the best, no question about it. Also I always thought it was the same colour as the satin silver but its a deeper darker silver, looks so classy.

To confirm the top cap (510 & beauty ring) are titanium on the p3 Ti, comparing them on scales they are nearly half the weight :thumb:
Now you need to get a ti topper. Out of stock at the moment but join in to keep up with the latest and greatest.

ACHILLES RDA by Titanium Mods

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Cheers ill have a read through, Titanium sure is magical stuff!
Agree! Titanium mods makes all kinds of toppers. I'm not even sure of all of them. They run out of stuff a lot too. Just ask on the thread. One of us will know something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread