" Blottogeuse" is my favorite...:D

Labels.jpg

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Kent - I have no idea how you could possibly think cracking the bottle often and waiting until Thanksgiving could possibly work. Just received SPC a couple days ago, the 60 ml bottle is half gone.....:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecake shines at 60-75 watts...!

Back to the Nicoticket website....:thumbs:

Need a 6-pack this time...........:)

Glad you are diggin' it inspects!~

wbbrn1952

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2013
Pensacola, FL, USA
Got mine last week and opened the bottle for 24 hrs and then closed gave it a good shake - decanted some into a unicorn bottle and tried it on Sunday - buttery for me too so I am giving it some time to mature - then I am sure it will be awesome.

onefastvette

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA
I get that fresh, also. I am steeping my bottle in a Unicorn. Give it lots o' air.

I also have to let it break in past the butter - vape it for a while - then it gets real cheesecake'ey with a nice pumpkin spice finish.

How much is "lots of air"? I just cracked my bottle last night and fresh (after the cap was off for a couple of hours) was in all honesty completely not my thing (and I have a LOT of the original cheesecake). Hoping to get the true flavor of this as I love the NYNY cheesecake and pumpkin spice. I had a similar experience with Passioncake and was never really ever able to appreciate that one. Is the base for both of these new cheesecakes the old NYNY cheesecake?

Device: uwell Crown 0.25 dual coil on hana modz V200.

Ron

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
How much is "lots of air"? I just cracked my bottle last night and fresh (after the cap was off for a couple of hours) was in all honesty completely not my thing (and I have a LOT of the original cheesecake). Hoping to get the true flavor of this as I love the NYNY cheesecake and pumpkin spice. I had a similar experience with Passioncake and was never really ever able to appreciate that one. Is the base for both of these new cheesecakes the old NYNY cheesecake?

Device: UWell Crown 0.25 dual coil on Hana Modz V200.

Ron

Lots of air... I would let it steep a minimum of two weeks. Let the bottle air out over night during the two weeks, shake it every other day or so... We do use the same cheesecake base as the NY Cheesecake. It is a deep steep liquid. Once it was bottled in the glass, amber bottles, the steeping cycle was interrupted. The great news is that liquid lasts so much longer in those bottles. The not so great news is that the liquid requires a little more "care" by the consumer (steeping). I hope this makes sense! Let us know how that bottle tastes in a couple of weeks. I think you will be more than pleasantly surprised at the outcome!

onefastvette

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Cleveland, OH, USA
Lots of air... I would let it steep a minimum of two weeks. Let the bottle air out over night during the two weeks, shake it every other day or so... We do use the same cheesecake base as the NY Cheesecake. It is a deep steep liquid. Once it was bottled in the glass, amber bottles, the steeping cycle was interrupted. The great news is that liquid lasts so much longer in those bottles. The not so great news is that the liquid requires a little more "care" by the consumer (steeping). I hope this makes sense! Let us know how that bottle tastes in a couple of weeks. I think you will be more than pleasantly surprised at the outcome!

Thank you Katie. I will do just this and let you know. I REALLY want to like this liquid considering ho much I enjoyed the NYNY Cheesecake. I will definitely let you know how it goes. Would you say the same theory applies for Passioncake as well? (relative to it being a deep steep liquid)

Thanks,

Ron

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
Thank you Katie. I will do just this and let you know. I REALLY want to like this liquid considering ho much I enjoyed the NYNY Cheesecake. I will definitely let you know how it goes. Would you say the same theory applies for Passioncake as well? (relative to it being a deep steep liquid)

Thanks,

Ron

You are most welcome Ron! In regards to Passioncake, yes. It too was mixed with the same base and requires a lot of steeping.

You are most welcome Ron! In regards to Passioncake, yes. It too was mixed with the same base and requires a lot of steeping.

Hey Katie! I hope your doing well and all settled back in after you enjoyed what sounded like an awesome place to have a vacation!

In my experience with Passioncake, I never could pull out the "CHEESEcake" flavor out of the Passionfruit heavy juice. (I did luckily eventually find that mixing "The Virus" with "Passioncake" and the results were a DELICIOUS all-day vape!) I've been steeping "Passioncake" ever since the first day it released and to this day with all the cap off nights, shakes, and time steeped, I just couldn't pull any True cheesecake flavor out of it which has always left me underwhelmed except when mixing with Virus.

MY QUESTION for you: Is there much more of a CHEESEcake flavor in SPC vs Passioncake which was mostly Passionfruit+cake with mayyyybe a hint of cheesey-ness?

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
Hey Katie! I hope your doing well and all settled back in after you enjoyed what sounded like an awesome place to have a vacation!

In my experience with Passioncake, I never could pull out the "CHEESEcake" flavor out of the Passionfruit heavy juice. (I did luckily eventually find that mixing "The Virus" with "Passioncake" and the results were a DELICIOUS all-day vape!) I've been steeping "Passioncake" ever since the first day it released and to this day with all the cap off nights, shakes, and time steeped, I just couldn't pull any True cheesecake flavor out of it which has always left me underwhelmed except when mixing with Virus.

MY QUESTION for you: Is there much more of a CHEESEcake flavor in SPC vs Passioncake which was mostly Passionfruit+cake with mayyyybe a hint of cheesey-ness?

I would say the answer is YES, SPC is more cheesecake'ish (is that even a word) as compared to Passioncake. That said, taste is totally subjective so it would be difficult to give you guidance - you may be one of the people who are unable to do cheesecake, or maybe the Passionfruit was just too distracting for you the first time around. In any case, both are relatively deep steep liquids that benefit from a good steep, shake, exposure to air, etc. (all bakery vapes are like this, really) I hope that helps!~

Reactions: RuDawg7890

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I can say this... Currently hitting a bottle of SPC from last years batch that's been steeped in it's original LPDE bottle and it has a fine cheesiness to it along with the spice mostly in the finish. Have transferred this years batch into LPDE's as well.

( As a side note, I use wooden art boxes to steep and store all of my liquids which are kept in a cool and dark place and have not had any issues with Nicoticket liquids even after being a year old)

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
hehe, cloudy ;) Missed your face Pictor! ;) XOXO
Hi! :)
Was rather ill ...taken into hospital with sepsis early October - turned out to be a complication of UC. All quite a shock, and still recovering - been a slow process!
Still, I'm optimistic that I'll keep improving, and that it doesn't come back :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread