• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raynecloud

Jul 7, 2015
Hi all,

I used to be an analog smoker for almost 10 years. Been vapin' full time for sometime now.

Started out with a ECig more or less 3years ago. Then an Ego, and now having my 2nd Mod which is an ESquare DNA40.

I started out months back with a Smok XPro M80 Plus with a Kanger Subtank Mini (Clone) with RBA for a day to day vape. Tried RDAs but not really a fan.

I thought i can be totally clean from both Smoking and Vaping, so i sold my Mod to a friend in hopes he can stop smoking as well.

But i regretted as i started smoking once again after 2weeks and bought a new setup.

Back to my RBA Builds!

Current Setup:

-ESquare with Evolv DNA40
-UWell Crown (Black edition) (Authentic)
-Smok TFV4 (Authentic)
-Solotech 18650s (2600mAh 40A)

Just started out using Temperature Control, and i totally love it.

Hoping to gain more knowledge from you guys here.

Thanks.

Raynecloud

Jul 7, 2015
Hi Guys,

I'm totally new in this community and will definitely need guidance from the experienced and senior bros here.
Just started out for 3 weeks plus. Already able to cut down a lot on normal ciggy. really hope to get out of it totally and slowly out of nicotine dependency.

Definitely possible to stop smoking. I had few frens that smokes alot. Intro'd them to vaping, glad to know that most of them manage to stop smoking. All the best to you. It's all in the mind.

Reactions: CyrilTAY

abscity

Dec 1, 2015
Hey guys. Have been lurking around for awhile and finally decided to make an account.
Have been vaping for a month or so.

Using an evic mini & subtank for outdoor purposes and xcube2 & tfv4 for indoors.

Juices I enjoy vaping on:

five pawns castle long (can't get hold of the reserve)
suicide bunny madrina
cuttwood unicorn milk

Have tried most of the non ltd edt five pawns and suicide bunny and in general I enjoy these brands.
However, I enjoy variety.. based on the taste profile of the juices I like, anyone care to recommend me some other flavors/brands?

On a side note, I currently have Koh Gen Do cotton and Drago cotton. Drago cotton is amazing - very very fluffy, very absorbent, doesn't burn easily. However it isn't in a regular shape and really hard to handle. I never seem to be able to get an even piece going on, and everytime I pull through half the times it breaks off. Any tips on this?

Cheers!

cloudysheep

Account closed on request
Oct 5, 2015
behind you
Drago cotton is amazing - very very fluffy, very absorbent, doesn't burn easily. However it isn't in a regular shape and really hard to handle. I never seem to be able to get an even piece going on, and everytime I pull through half the times it breaks off. Any tips on this?

Cheers!

Roll it compact using the small sushi making bamboo mat thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread