4th Unofficially Official Halo Chat Thread: The Sequaling!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
So... the post office in Gainesville, FL is still showing that my package is still there. However... I got it today!!! I feel a bit stupid thinking it was stolen. On the bright side, my faith in USPS has been restored and there is still time to take advantage of Halo's Cyber Monday Sale!!! Lastly, a shoutout to @Rockin Randle for helping me out in this "trying" time (FYI, that's tongue-in-check).

My faith is NOT restored with UStupidPStupid. I hate USPS! I'm on hold right now with them for clothes I ordered for vaca, paid for expedited shipping and tracker said it was in Indy two days ago. It should of been to me the next day. Checked tracker again and it shipped to SOUTH BEND, which is over two hours north of Indy. I live 10-15 minutes north of Indy?!?!?!?!?! IDIOTS!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
AngiBe, raise hell. I did with Amazon Prime when a delivery went wonky. They gave me 2 months more prime. Better than nothing.

I tried to raise some hell w/USPS...they said "when you purchase priority shipping, they can not guarantee the dates but it should arrive with in 5 business days". Ummmm WHAT?!?!?!? Isn't that normal shipping? Actually, if this package gets here today, it's SIX business days. What fools. The Indy processing plant is the WORST! That's where the issues are.

Angie you dont need cloths for vacation, Just sayin..... or maybe they are with the bikini pics from last vacation:-x:-x:-x:rolleyes:

LOLOLOLOL..I just bought a few new tops, not bikini tops, but real tops.

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
This Friday....super early. And yes, been panicking for a week. UGH! Thank GOD for my major shinies!!!!!
Ahhhhh but it will be so worth it when you don't have to wear a winter coat to step outside for 30 seconds haha. But shinies do help ;)

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Ahhhhh but it will be so worth it when you don't have to wear a winter coat to step outside for 30 seconds haha. But shinies do help ;)

AMEN SISTA! So ready for some sun and warmth which helps me get on that big, metal tin can

NGAHaze

Infinity Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 13, 2010
Georgia
LOLOLOLOL..I just bought a few new bikini bottoms, no tops, don't need 'em on vacay.

:thumbs:

Umm, now where did you say you were going for vacation this year?

Be specific including longitude and latitude.

Thanks!

:evil:

cloudykitty

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2015
Aurora, CO, USA
So, I don't think I told y'all on here yet but I got me a new job.

I'm now a receptionist at at Vet's Office. No more slinging coffee for this gal! It is so nice to have a set daily schedule too. 9am til 6ish Monday through Friday now.

I do love it there despite the occasional headaches it brings. We are a low cost clinic and do lots of business with rescue groups. Nice for referrals but horrid when the groups don't communicate among themselves and with us properly.

But I get to pet all the puppies and kitties! And bring my guys in to work with me if i want to! So I am a very happy kitty overall!!

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
So, I don't think I told y'all on here yet but I got me a new job.
Congrats! New jobs are a good thing. And as long as you are NOT the vet, the critters are friendly to you.

(prolly friendlier than the clients at you last job...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread