Sigelei 150 tc " center pin is too short "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    i had lemo 2 which works fine with all my mods
    but the Sigelei 150 tc couldn't read the lemo 2 but it does when i use 510 connector
    is that common in Sigelei 150 tc to have short center pin ?

You are the first to have this issue that I am aware of.

Mohamed Elhawary

ECF Veteran
    Sep 15, 2014
    Egypt
    Thanks Tommy-Chi for your reply
    i thought they use same center pin length but after adding this beauty ring at the top it makes the pin become shorter

DSC_00076.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_00076.jpg
      DSC_00076.jpg
      826.4 KB · Views: 9

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Thanks Tommy-Chi for your reply
    i thought they use same center pin length but after adding this beauty ring at the top it makes the pin become shorter

DSC_00076.jpg

The mounting point for the pin is what matters not the deck height. The deck hieght is raised up for devices that take air in from below.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dear Mr Tommy-Chi excuse my language it may be the problem to have a good communication in such this technical stuff
    here what i mean
    Please follow images sequence

Normal connector from outside
    1_online.jpg

Before adding air holes deck
    2_online.jpg

After adding air holes deck
    3_online.jpg

i wish you get what i mean by using those images

I know what you are talking abt. Take the Sigelei down to the shop and try out all the tops....if your device remains the only issue, then I'd say you've solved the problem. I do not work for Sigelei. It works for all my devices, and you are the only complaint that I've heard so far.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 19, 2014
    Ohio
    You added that airflow ring, yes? That's why you're having trouble. Sigelei didn't design it to have one. You made the threaded part taller so that is why the pin is now too short.

You need to remove the airflow ring. If your atty needs bottom airflow then you need a mod that has that, or you should replace the entire 510 connector on the mod.

Mohamed Elhawary

ECF Veteran
    Sep 15, 2014
    Egypt
    You added that airflow ring, yes? That's why you're having trouble. Sigelei didn't design it to have one. You made the threaded part taller so that is why the pin is now too short.

You need to remove the airflow ring. If your atty needs bottom airflow then you need a mod that has that, or you should replace the entire 510 connector on the mod.

No, i didn't add any thing it's like that by default but any way thanks to you roxynoodle and thanks a lot Tommy-Chi problem solved by adding a tiny piece of metal between 2 connectors of the lemo 2 to push the pin out a little bit and thank God it works it can now touch the sigelei center pin

1__1_.jpg

2__1_.jpg

3__1_.jpg

Reactions: roxynoodle

edyle

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 23, 2013
    Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
    i had lemo 2 which works fine with all my mods
    but the Sigelei 150 tc couldn't read the lemo 2 but it does when i use 510 connector
    is that common in Sigelei 150 tc to have short center pin ?

It is a common problem with 510 connections;
    No problem with adjustable centerpin 510 mods, but many regulated mods still use fixed centerpin; the centerpin tends to get pressed down.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread