Indulgence Mt-Rta

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Yeah, I thought I had won because I had an alert that I was tagged in that thread. Then I saw you had tagged me and not the OP holding the contest.

At that exact moment, a single tear rolled down my cheek as I realized I was still a loser.
That means I got @roxynoodle all excited too! I almost never win anything! "I'M A LOSER BABY......"

TheWestPole

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Los Angeles
I want to like it, too, but I'm ambivalent.

1. Too many changes too quickly.
2. QC issues (more than most)
3. The designs on the top cap and base are totally mismatched. As an artist it drives me nuts, lol!
4. Deck is kind of small compared to the potential airflow. I'm finding I like 28/32 claptons, less airflow and smaller bore drip tip for best flavor...but only one of my drip tips fits it. So that's aggravating. I have like 65 drip tips.

I don't have a Crius, but one big reason I don't is the aesthetic turn-off of the designs on the top cap. I prefer minimal design in attys, Bellus being a good recent example. Dead simple and well executed.

haleysdadda

Ultra Member
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2015
Santee,San Diego
Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
Here I am hinting around about it, all tongue in cheek, and you come in all blunty, scorched earth style! Bahahaha! Well done!!

Lol, yep, that's me. I'm honest to the point of bluntness sometimes. Whenever I had two students coming into my classroom arguing about something, one would say, "Let's ask Ms. _________, she'll tell it like it is."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread