Headshot RDA, By Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dale Freed

May 29, 2015
I came across this one at my local vape shop. With all the top airflow atomizers out there I figured that I would make an attempt at one that hasn't been reviewed yet. It looks awesome and after playing with it, which was extensive. It's not a bad vape, all in all.

One major problem that I had was the center post screw hole was stripped out. Major issue if you ask me. After playing around with it I found that the center post screw did indeed head further into the post making it possible to tighten the wire on the top of the post instead of through the post hole. I am currently running a dual titanium build using a modified Sleeper Build. Only way I will ever be able to make the center post to work without tapping it and finding a screw that will fit it after I destroy any structural integrity that the center post is supposed to have.

Instead of having an easier airflow control that we are used to with the spinning of the top cap or the like, it has four top screws that open vents along the side. It took a while to understand how this air flow worked and I found that if you play with it enough you can control how the air enters the chamber. Yes, you can create a vortex. I checked this out by videoing vapor being blown into the ventilation holes. Pretty cool.

I will post pictures as soon as I get the chance however there is a hyperlink if anyone wants to check it out:
Creative-design-best-price-headshot-rda-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread