OBS Crius RTA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefx

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2015
Chicago burbs
How can it crack like that. I thought it had a peek insulator.

Edit: I have read the previous posts and it seems , it is a ceramic insulator:)
I won't have to be afraid of melting the insulator while dry burning.

Just for clarity.... I did not crack the insulator. I recieved it like that from the retailer (Wetvapes). It was damaged from the start. I didnt notice the broken insulator until I zoomed in on it with my camera.

I was planning on squeezing the pin to try and tighten the deck, but Freedoggs comments made me examine the deck closer, which is how i spotted the brake.

cgunes

Nov 2, 2013
Mersin , Turkey
Just for clarity.... I did not crack the insulator. I recieved it like that from the retailer (Wetvapes). It was damaged from the start. I didnt notice the broken insulator until I zoomed in on it with my camera.

I was planning on squeezing the pin to try and tighten the deck, but Freedoggs comments made me examine the deck closer, which is how i spotted the brake.
Perhaps they overtightened the post at the factory which resulted the crack.

Reactions: freedogg

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
Uh oh I just pulled the trigger on a black one but from Vape Royalty because I had an excellent experience with them in the past when I bought a first production Starre Pro that was leaky. They gave me a Crown to replace it and covered the difference in price. I went and got a black Crius, hopefully that isn't increasing my chances of issues. The other thing that is complicating this for me is that this will be my first rta so unless I inspect very closely I won't know if the leaking is my wicking/build or an issue with the tank. Fingers crossed it is great, granted I have terrible luck.

Reactions: freedogg

EDO

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2009
I got the Crius on Friday. I have been vaping it exclusively for the last three days. The vape taste as good as anything else I have tried (Cthulhu V2, Bellus, Aromamizer, Indulgence, Uwell Crown etc.) But as far as design, this atty is head and shoulders above the rest. It has more than enough amount of airflow. The juice control is the best and easiest to use. The top fill is the best and easiest to use. It wicks ridiculously well and is forgiving and stupid simple to do. The velocity deck makes it stupid simple to set up the coils. It has been bone dry for the last three days. I have filled it more than a dozen times and not a drop has leaked. It hasn't even flooded once after filling.

Usually when I get an atty I think of all the ways they could improve it....I really can't think of much.... they should add a plug for the people who want to set it up as a single coil atty. Also the juice control and the Air control could be tighter. Right now I have it set up as a single coil. I stuffed cotton in the juice channels and also in the air hole. It vapes better than the Bellus in single coil mode and that is saying a lot. I am going to get a second deck just for this set up....I really do wish they add a plug in the near future.

arh32

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2012
Destin FL
I got the Crius on Friday. I have been vaping it exclusively for the last three days. The vape taste as good as anything else I have tried (Cthulhu V2, Bellus, Aromamizer, Indulgence, Uwell Crown etc.) But as far as design, this atty is head and shoulders above the rest. It has more than enough amount of airflow. The juice control is the best and easiest to use. The top fill is the best and easiest to use. It wicks ridiculously well and is forgiving and stupid simple to do. The velocity deck makes it stupid simple to set up the coils. It has been bone dry for the last three days. I have filled it more than a dozen times and not a drop has leaked. It hasn't even flooded once after filling.

Usually when I get an atty I think of all the ways they could improve it....I really can't think of much.... they should add a plug for the people who want to set it up as a single coil atty. Also the juice control and the Air control could be tighter. Right now I have it set up as a single coil. I stuffed cotton in the juice channels and also in the air hole. It vapes better than the Bellus in single coil mode and that is saying a lot. I am going to get a second deck just for this set up....I really do wish they add a plug in the near future.
Nice to hear this. Thinks for letting us know

Reactions: MMW

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan

I can think of one way they could improve it. Use peek instead of ceramic for the insulator.

Received my 2 I had ordered from Efun today and low and behold both the insulators are cracked. Oh joy!

One of them is cracked up real bad, like a mini sledgehammer had hit it. The other one just has one crack in it, but still it's a crack.

Emailing Efun right now to see what they say. I expect at least a replacement of the RBA, hopefully...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread