Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaceGun59

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2013
Owensboro, KY
It's
Cyber-Monday-Deals-2-580.jpg

Do you know where your
credit-card.jpg

is?

This is definitely a newbie question, but I looked around, and could not find an answer. To enter the contest, do you just reply to this thread? Does someone get an entry into the raffle for every post? Is there a list of the rules somewhere?

Thanks for the info!

on the FIRST post, it is the part that says ENTER HERE.... click that,
and fill out the form... :)

I THINK you can click it from the post below. :)

And this one’s something else! Up for grabs are 200 of the brand new Koopor Plus temperature control mods, and 200 smok TFV4 Mini top-fill tanks. Enter here now for a serious chance to win! As usual, we’ll be selecting winners of 50 of each in this ECF thread….

Kodak

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2015
Missouri...or the state of Misery.
Well Kamera, a few of the big contenders are out of the way now. Just sayin' :rolleyes:

You and me again...we are due for a win :D And I noticed as usual, you are sitting directly above me in the list lol!

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Think I got this figured out! The more random schtuff you post the better your chances to win?
Yup! From what I've seen,each post counts as a chance. Although, I won on the Clouper contest and was way low on post counts.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Reactions: theCURE812
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread