Am I looking for the impossible? Help me decide

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallykid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2014
Michigan
Ok, here is the rundown. My current daily carry consists of my IPV3 Li topped with a Smok TFV4 with quad coils. I love it but it is a monster to drag around with me at work. I also have my trusty Sigelei 75w TC which has been bullet proof but honestly, consistent 75w out of a single 18650 makes me raise the BS flag on those claims.

Here is my dilemma. I love the vape I get from the TFV4 at 70 to 80 watts. Is there another tank that will give me a similar quality vape for flavor at lower wattage? I know the clouds won't be as big but that isn't my concern. I was thinking of the Uwell Crown but not sure if it will do as well at lower wattages.

My other thought was to pick up something like a Tesla 100w to power the TFV4 because it is a little more pocket friendly.

So, in this situation would I be better off picking up the Tesla which I know will run the tank and give me the vape I want or should I try the Crown or a different tank that the Sigelei will run and hope the vape is close to the quality of the TFV4?

Hans Wermhat

Vaping Master
Jun 9, 2015
Texas
Tanks are cheaper than mods. The Arctic tank is a good flavor maker in the 50W or less range. Your best bet though is an RDA. You can build your coils to get any flavor:cloud:wattage ratio you want. It's a boatload cheaper than $5+ each for coils too. This build is great at 30W and makes some decent clouds.
paralel plume veil.jpg

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'll agree with the above post. I'd go with a rebuildable dripper. You can personally customize the build to your particular needs/taste. Sure, it's not a "tank", but so what? I just carry a bottle of juice in my pocket. I drip about 7 - 8 drops on the wicks, and am good for about a dozen puffs or more.

I've yet to get as good of a vape from any "tank" as I can from a dripper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread