Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EKat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 21, 2013
USA
Hey guys I'm baaaaack lol . I only lasted 3 days and missed it too much and didn't want to go back to smoking obviously so yay! I'm still a vapor fiend! Anyway, I do have my sweet one left from stash if anyone wants it.....too high VG I cannot do....let me know.

Last edited:

DagMatt

ECF Veteran
Dec 2, 2014
Denver, CO
Hey guys I'm baaaaack lol . I only lasted 3 days and missed it too much and didn't want to go back to smoking obviously so yay! I'm still a vapor fiend! Anyway, I do have my sweet one left from stash if anyone wants it.....too high VG I cannon do....let me know.

You just wanted to see if you were missed, huh? ;) Welcome back!

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
I read in some other threads that TVC was subtle but those were from 2014. If it is on the lighter side they're probably not going to work for me. I was looking at Strawberry VC Cake, Crumblestiltskin, and Butty Caramel Apple

I ordered a few flavors from them recently, and they're definitely on the lighter side. I like Quick Nic Juice much more.

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
It's too quiet in here today. Methinks @Sirius and @Thundernoggin are up to something...

I've been a little overwhelmed lately with the renovation and my job. I'm hoping to get my final thoughts on Steam Juice worked out and reviews on the latest TVK samples done this week but we'll see what happens. And then I just found out this weekend that Sirius's communication problems with his home planet are about to be cleared up.

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Last edited:

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
I've been a little overwhelmed lately with the renovation and my job. I'm hoping to get my final thoughts on Steam Juice worked out and reviews on the latest TVK samples done this week but we'll see what happens. And then I just found out this weekend that Sirius's communication problems with his home planet are about to be cleared up.

Repair bot engaged,..rebooting communication device.

http://www.humorhound.com/wp-content/uploads/funny-....-scoot-dog-gif-12.gif

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Long day at the salt mines. I actually worked from 9-4:30 today. My one day a week work day. Came straight home and fell asleep in the chair. Got up hoping to find an email from Stash. No such luck but I see I did win a Kooper. YAY! Exciting news!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Hey guys I'm baaaaack lol . I only lasted 3 days and missed it too much and didn't want to go back to smoking obviously so yay! I'm still a vapor fiend! Anyway, I do have my sweet one left from stash if anyone wants it.....too high VG I cannot do....let me know.
YAY Glad you are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread