Status
Not open for further replies.

Vape360

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 13, 2009
Monroe, WA
www.ProVape.com
@Vape360 - Radius v18 bug report. Occasionally, when the screen is OFF and you lock the wattage, the lock icon fades out to a dim icon that stays persistently on the screen. Unlocking it then does the same thing to the unlock icon. The only way to fix it is to go back into the menus. I've been able to reproduce it 1/5 times (tried it 10x and it happened twice).

Also, 100% repeatable by locking or unlocking wattage and hitting the fire button while the lock/unlock icon is still lit. Also, when this happens, you cannot lock/unlock or change wattage until entering the menus.

30W, Boost 2, random LED, 0.60-0.62 ohm coil (same coil varies), scroll speed 4, screen brightness 1... what else? Let me know if you need any more info.

PS - Can I beta test your next product? :)

Thank you. We will check it out :)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I still have a half bottle of what Preloader gifted me. (If it was PoM who sent it, please forgive me. It's been awhile and I get your cutie avatars confused.)
I still have my Preloader stash. One full bottle & the other is 3/4th full. I used a dab on the 'Vari/s & someone felt MY 99% was for their mosquito bites. [emoji57]

Dang!! That's about 2 yrs ago we got those bottles. I miss Pre!!!

Sent from my i6S+

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
For really gunked coils, (such as you get with sweet liquids) I tried the water method.

Heat coils to well glowing and place under light stream of running water. Then dry burn the coils with the water left on them. ( can you call a coil with water on it dry, LOL???).

The large difference and steam created, causes the gunk, (carbon) to flake off. Without having to brush it, which can cause damage to some coils.

Works well, and quickly!

I always run the wicks under water when changing them, as it loosens them, and makes it so much easier to remove without damage to the coils, so I already have the water running. Easy, Peasy!:thumbs:

Knife

Knifemaker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2010
Central Texas
Just ordered the Radius a few minutes ago. Really liked the cab. but although it looked burgundy in the pics, I found one pic where it looked almost RED!!! Nope, Went with what is always safe. BLACK!!! LOL!!!:)

Now that dreaded wait! Well, at least it should be here in time for Christmas! Woo-Hoo!!!

TheColdHandedVG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
New York, USA
Just ordered the Radius a few minutes ago. Really liked the cab. but although it looked burgundy in the pics, I found one pic where it looked almost RED!!! Nope, Went with what is always safe. BLACK!!! LOL!!!:)

Now that dreaded wait! Well, at least it should be here in time for Christmas! Woo-Hoo!!!

I ordered the cab red. It's definitely a maroon/burgundy color; it's definitely not a normal red color. I even saw it in youtube videos and it's a maroon color. Now I just have to wait a few weeks for it :(

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
image.jpeg

Swore off of pre- built coils a year or more ago. But this thread and the Kabucki thread wore me down finally. Been using this tank for about two weeks and all I can say is wow!!!

All of the praise heaped on these amazing tanks is soundly deserved. Zen hit this one out of the park.....ordered another P3 tank and a 510 today:)

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
View attachment 510754
Swore off of pre- built coils a year or more ago. But this thread and the Kabucki thread wore me down finally. Been using this tank for about two weeks and all I can say is wow!!!

All of the praise heaped on these amazing tanks is soundly deserved. Zen hit this one out of the park.....ordered another P3 tank and a 510 today:)
Zen really did something special, didn't he? I love this tank.:thumbs:

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
View attachment 510754

Zen sprinkled magic and moon dust on them. And so, I picked up my 3rd P3 Kabuki tonight. I turned my local vape shop onto them and now they sell them.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
You do realize that you can just use a small brush to clean of the gunk. I rarely dry burn anymore. As long as the coil is still wet with juice just brush the funk off before pulling the wick and run a micro brush throug it after pulling the wick. Then just rinse. Pg/vg don't really let stuff stick.

Using a small toothbrush just wouldn't be as much fun. Plus it's a little messy. I just pull out my torch and in less than 30 seconds, all clean. :)

TheColdHandedVG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
New York, USA
Zen sprinkled magic and moon dust on them. And so, I picked up my 3rd P3 Kabuki tonight. I turned my local vape shop onto them and now they sell them.

Those tanks use nautilus coils right? I didn't like those coils back when using the nautilus but I'm not sure if it's the tank or the coils I didn't like.

alongo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
Protem, Missouri
And does anyone know if there are sub ohm nautilus coils that you can buy? I prefer vaping with .5 ohm coils.
I think one of the new triton mini coils will be sub ohm but it might be nickel. Check them out, they are nautilus compatible.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: AstroTurf

1/2 fast

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2013
SW Ohio
Those tanks use nautilus coils right? I didn't like those coils back when using the nautilus but I'm not sure if it's the tank or the coils I didn't like.

Yeah the Nautilus was the last tank using manufactured coils I tried before I went to Kayfuns and Russians. Hated the thing with a passion. It was a real stretch for me to buy a tank that used nautilus coils but I'm glad I did. Now I'm stockpiling coils again:confused:. Never thought that would happen. So many knowledgeable people were praising the Kabuki in this forum I just had to try one.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA

Yes he did! Grabbed my 4th Kabuki tonight so I have one tank dedicated to each of my Provari devices.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL

Yes, the Kabuki uses Nautilus Coils in 1.6 or 1.8 ohm.

I never liked any of the tanks I had with BVC coils. So, I moved onto building coils on either a Russian 91% v2 or two KFL+. I'm glad I know how to build a good coil and have the tops if'n I need them. But then I kept reading about how much people were heaping praise on the Kabuki. And I thought to mysefl (yes I did) that can't be right. These people are saying how great the vape is on a Kabuki with BVC coils. And people who's opinions I respect were saying they were terrific. So finally, I ordered one. And they were right. And then I got a second one. And tonight I got a third one.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Yes, the Kabuki uses Nautilus Coils in 1.6 or 1.8 ohm.

I never liked any of the tanks I had with BVC coils. So, I moved onto building coils on either a Russian 91% v2 or two KFL+. I'm glad I know how to build a good coil and have the tops if'n I need them. But then I kept reading about how much people were heaping praise on the Kabuki. And I thought to mysefl (yes I did) that can't be right. These people are saying how great the vape is on a Kabuki with BVC coils. And people who's opinions I respect were saying they were terrific. So finally, I ordered one. And they were right. And then I got a second one. And tonight I got a third one.
Three Strikes... And Yer Out!!!

Out of the rebuildin club that is.

LOLz, Jim

PS Leave your kanthal at the door!

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Three Strikes... And Yer Out!!!

Out of the rebuildin club that is.

LOLz, Jim

PS Leave your kanthal at the door!

I have to admit I'm enjoying the simplicity of the Kabuki, plus to me, it vapes better than any of my other tops.

You deserve a commission.

Nah......just calling 'em as I see 'em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread