Status
Not open for further replies.

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Just tell him straight out your not ready. Explain to him the extra work a puppy would be. Your the one that would be doing most of it. The cleaning after the training, house breaking etc. Women up and tell him how you feel. Also let him know that your willing to revisit the dog thing at a farther date. Sorry if I offended anyone.

You certainly didn't offend me. What you said is exactly what is in my head. I guess next time he brings it up I'll have to say something. Especially since he's been looking at English Mastiffs and Great Danes. :facepalm:

Reactions: FlyingV

cba191

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
Salt Lake City
WP_20151123_02_35_48_Pro_LI.jpg WP_20151106_14_07_36_Pro.jpg

I like it.

punkinduster

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
Horse and Buggy Country, PA
Crappy Monday, I mean Happy Monday everyone! :pervy: I was looking at all the deals online today and wanted to buy a bunch of stuff. Then one at a time I went thru the list and ended up with nothing left. I have all the crap I need and can't afford the stuff I don't already have. Giving me $5 or $10 dollars off isn't gonna do it. I'll just continue to go window shopping on the computer for a little bit longer. :cool: I did find a "hidden" adult beverage so I am trying to catch up from Thanksgiving. Thanks Santa! :laugh:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
Good afternoon. Monday is almost over. I went with hubby after work to do a little Christmas shopping. Since Morgan is getting the freebie tv from when hubby bought his new phone, we got her a roku to use with it.

Work went good. I did two big lab shave downs and a little maltipoo mix. I'm not sure why but I've been going pretty slow at work lately. My speed isn't quite what it used to be.

I got a new mouse. It's a pita to use the lap top with the little pad on it. My other mouse bit the dust.

Weigh in tonight. Don't wanna go and see what I gained for Thanksgiving. Ugh! Hoping it's not too bad. I've only got 9 pounds to goal and it feels like I've hovered at this weight for a few weeks now. I'm hoping by February, which is when I started last year, I'll be at or below goal with 115 pounds lost. I'm still shocked I've done it. I was determined it would work this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread