Best gourmet ejuice vendors #2 - The journey continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
If you like vanillas, butterscotch and custards, @JustWondering1 ask for a sample of Table Dancer. Many of us liked that one about a year ago. The owner is a good guy, shipping is fast, and they are in Michigan.

I love the vanilla, butterscotch and custards! I'll definitely try the Table Dancer too. Thanks for the scoop!

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
First of all Congrats Chanelvaps on your win :)

I got my Ahlusion order today and I have to say most of my stuff is pretty good :)
I'm using a dripper so the taste may be way stronger

I really like:
Lemon Vanilla cake. Tons of Lemon. Wish it had a tad more cake but good nonetheless.
Strawberry Shortcake :D Wowzers. I really like that one :) Strawberry and a smooth exhale for days
Strawberry Cream same ripe strawberry flavor but different somehow. I still like it but prefer the Strawberry shortcake.
Coconut Boba. I think they changed the flavor on this one. But I still like it but not as much as plain Bobba :)
Just Criminal :( Shame on that one :(:( I could almost cry. I had the old one and it lost a ton of flavor compared to the new one. Do I need to steep it or something? Cause the old one was great fresh out the bottle :(
Lemon cream. I really like it but it seems that the cream flavoring has changed somewhat. Maybe it's just me.
Getting ready to drip some Coconut Berry cream and see how that one turns out :) I'm just hooked on the lemon cream a bit :D
thanks Skin

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Long day at the salt mines. I actually worked from 9-4:30 today. My one day a week work day. Came straight home and fell asleep in the chair. Got up hoping to find an email from Stash. No such luck but I see I did win a Kooper. YAY! Exciting news!
Congratulations!!

Toolbox875

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2015
Just dropping in to thank everyone for posting all these recent great deals.

From Charlie noble
Pistachio RY 120 ML
Tripoli 120 ML
Commodore Peary 120 ML

Breazy
Anml Looper 30 ml x2
Telos lemon poudcake 30 ml

VK Mango sticky x2

The plume room banana pudding x2

Also ordered 180ml of one hit wonders Neapolitan Ice cream

I think I have enough eliquid for this decade. Lol.

Thanks again for all the information you provided.

LisaR

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2012
Martinez, CA
Let'em steep.

Pulled a very well steeped 120 of the Custard a short while ago. It's an entirely different vape.

Got Blue Bay and the Pistachio in the same steep box. They will likely also be outta sight. Though, I don't have high hopes for the Yogurt. Yogurt's not my thing...

I got some Blue Bay and Pistachio RY4, too. I'm looking forward to trying them. But yeah, no yogurt. I'll wait until I hear a few more opinions on that before I risk it. Let me know what you think when you try it.

jazzvaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2014
USA
I got some Blue Bay and Pistachio RY4, too. I'm looking forward to trying them. But yeah, no yogurt. I'll wait until I hear a few more opinions on that before I risk it. Let me know what you think when you try it.
Ooooh, I tried it. [emoji15]

Voltron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2011
San Juan, PR
any codes for Quick Nic Voltron?

There were no special codes for this weekend, only the usual 15OFF.

Anyway, I recently tried their French Vanilla and it was just as good as their Killa Nilla. I would definitely recommend them both to vanilla lovers out there. They're the best vanilla vapes I've ever had.

I also sampled Primate, which tastes like very sweet banana candy. Not my cup of tea, though. The same with Caramel Cappuccino, which had a very strong "coffee filter" kinda taste to it, like most coffee vapes do. Couldn't get the smell out of my tank afterward.

I still have to try out Check Mate, which is the one you suggested in the first place. From sniffing the bottle, it smells like an Almond Joy. I hope it translates to the vapor cause I really enjoy that candy bar. :)

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
Just dropping in to thank everyone for posting all these recent great deals.

From Charlie noble
Pistachio RY 120 ML
Tripoli 120 ML
Commodore Peary 120 ML

Breazy
Anml Looper 30 ml x2
Telos lemon poudcake 30 ml

VK Mango sticky x2

The plume room banana pudding x2

Also ordered 180ml of one hit wonders Neapolitan Ice cream

I think I have enough eliquid for this decade. Lol.

Thanks again for all the information you provided.
Welcome @Toolbox Drop by any time, we love fresh meat...hehehe
Your bank account will hate you for it though.
[emoji23]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Sirius

Star Puppy
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 19, 2013
North Carolina
It's "bug eyes".

A cross between, "are you kidding" and "you think I'll do that to myself again?"
[emoji12]
I've needed "bug eyes" a few time here myself.. If we all loved the same thing well, there wouldn't be any need for the thread though amirite?!?
Wished I was a talented reviewer in a way, but sometimes I find reviews so amusing. " The Caramel in Ahl "CWW was blissfully rolling off my tongue as I exhaled, and the tobacco note was exceptionally light, but I only got that on the inhale.. Burly most definitely".
My review:
Caramel Wild Wood is the tatas ..I ordered all they had.
[emoji2]

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Burbank CAlifornia
Yeah I bought and set aside the yogurt one too.
So CN gets better with a steep huh? Maybe I will have to check back in with Sollers Pointe. Not a bad vape, but very uninteresting last time I tried it

jrenae4

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 13, 2013
ES, MD
Wow, my order from Charlie Noble (Friday, I think) is here already! I opened everything up and smelled it, but I might not get a chance to try any of it tonight, we'll see. I just got home from work, and it's definitely time for a glass of wine! Anyway, who was it that demanded pics of our Black Friday orders? Here's the first one:

20151130_183710_zps2vrkujib.jpg

20151130_183710_zps2vrkujib.jpg
[/IMG]

Wow, nice looking haul there! Let us know how you like them ;) I always check the dates on them too, if they are like a month old, doesn't hurt to just give em a lil sample :D

So CN gets better with a steep huh? Maybe I will have to check back in with Sollers Pointe. Not a bad vape, but very uninteresting last time I tried it

Oh yes! Loads of butterscotch in that one I believe (which I hate) but I think you'd love it!

wyldeflower

Oct 31, 2013
WV
My black Friday sales order was from Sleeping Dragon. Orderd 30s of Spunky Brewster (tried and true fave), Spunks Gone Wild (new to me but can't taste any blueberry?), and Spunkberry (haven't tried yet). The 30% off was the deciding factor, been wanting to order again for a while but its a little pricey for my budget otherwise. Anyone else get SGW and not taste the blueberry? Its coming through for me like Daft Spunk. The only other order was Ahlusion, picked up some express at 40% off :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread