Status
Not open for further replies.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Had to highlight your word on that post bcuz, YES... What Spydro said is correct....EACH!!!! I bought two extra screws thinking I was getting two sets, ummmmm wrong :facepalm:

Glad you found some (from Mark?). Another tip with these screws that are super easy to drop and loose, especially if on the floor where they will bounce to another land far away, hide under the smallest whatever and if on carpet become invisible when in plain sight. A wedge type micro screw starter is a very valuable tool to have for them... to install/tighten and loosen/remove them.

microstarter.jpg

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
Glad you found some (from Mark?). Another tip with these screws that are super easy to drop and loose, especially if on the floor where they will bounce to another land far away, hide under the smallest whatever and if on carpet become invisible when in plain sight. A wedge type micro screw starter is a very valuable tool to have for them... to install/tighten and loosen/remove them.

microstarter.jpg

I got them around 4-5 months ago. Mark gave me the link to a vendor but can't remember who it was now. I can't remember what I did an hour ago let alone 4 months ago :facepalm:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Well as much as I paid whats a few more ten spots..lol. Thanks everyone. After talking to X101, and the seller I found out this is the way it is. And that the C2 screws are titanium.
He still could have cleaned out the old juice though...:glug:

Very early on when I dove into buying Reos I bought a "lot" of RM2's with lots of spare parts for them, some for RM3's, Reo mod parts, other odds and ends, etc that were pictured in a plastic storage box that was not a very clear picture. When they came not only were they all filthy dirty, some are so old they must be an early RM2 run as far as I still know that are not like the other newer RM'2's I have (no air intake hole/modded deck), most with no posts/screws, some no ceramic base, other odds and ends IO had no clue what for and they were actually "floating" in old grimy juice, lint and dirt. The whole mess was flushed under hot running water for quite a while with copious amounts of antibacterial soap, then processed through the UC several times before I actually touched any of it. All of it was useless stuff for my uses even as a new Reo user with little gear for them yet, just wasted money spent. It showed to go me though that there are dirt bags in the land of Reo like there is everywhere else now days.

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
The chalice III is a very impressive atty. The machining that went into it is amazing. I wonder, "how the heck did they get all the tiny parts.. to fit so perfectly" down to the precision threads and air control atty is a lil beast....
The only thing that im not crazy about is the tiny lil post screws but other then than that i cant complain..

badinfluence357

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 17, 2012
NYC
The chalice III is a very impressive atty. The machining that went into it is amazing. I wonder, "how the heck did they get all the tiny parts to fit so perfectly" down to the precision threads and air control the atty is a lil beast....
The only thing that im not crazy about is the tiny lil post screws but other then that i cant complain..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread