CONTEST: Give Us Your Best Vape Face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Please don't take this the wrong way, Katz, but I'd rather not meet you in a dark alley. :ohmy:
:D
Cat dance....
...time for a zombie cat dance :rolleyes:
dance cat.gif

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
That happens to me, too! Drives me crazy. I never know about it until I see it in a picture, and I never know when it's going to happen. Then if I try and retake the shot I look all surprised! :D
Bahaha! My second attempt I always look suprised too where im trying to make sure both eyes are the same......hahaha

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Hey, you lovely people! I'm working on the prizes today, and I should have all the winners sorted out by tomorrow AT THE LATEST.

FACT: You have all won my love, which is a gift that's hard to attain!

Also, the vape Face movement trudges onward. I'd love to see you all in our Facebook Contest:

--Lady V

Thank you for being such a fun and interactive, stupendously wonderful person and host here on this thread! I was a little afraid of a "vapeface" contest but you've kept it light and fun!!

I don't know if Ill post over in the FB contest but I did just go follow your page there so that I can follow and comment

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Link no work :-(

32c68587c500c5fed6498a2153f4d8bf.jpg
I think this is my fave of your vape faces!

BTW I'm not trying to be a bother, but the pic with the music notes on the tank...I showed it to DIL and I was right...lol...now she wants music note themed vape stuff for Christmas lol...

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Thank you for being such a fun and interactive, stupendously wonderful person and host here on this thread! I was a little afraid of a "vapeface" contest but you've kept it light and fun!!

I don't know if Ill post over in the FB contest but I did just go follow your page there so that I can follow and comment
Thanks, anjelvape! That put a big cheesy smile on my (vape)face. It's been so much fun interacting with everyone and seeing the many vapefaces. I'm gonna post the three winners after noon today (I dread having to post it because I love every vapeface. I will probably make someone else decide!)
Then, look out for the vapeface bloopers thread, for some more embarrassingly goofy fun.

Thanks for checking us out on FB. You'll see me posting my face on everything there too. :p

Have a lovely day!!!!
:thumbs::thumbs:

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
Thanks, anjelvape! That put a big cheesy smile on my (vape)face. It's been so much fun interacting with everyone and seeing the many vapefaces. I'm gonna post the three winners after noon today (I dread having to post it because I love every vapeface. I will probably make someone else decide!)
Then, look out for the vapeface bloopers thread, for some more embarrassingly goofy fun.

Thanks for checking us out on FB. You'll see me posting my face on everything there too. :p

Have a lovely day!!!!
I spend way more time on ECF and IG then I do on FB but when I am on Ill make sure and stop by to see your silly, wonderful, beautiful vapefaces! Ive had a blast on this thread...I cant wait to see the blooper thread!

(I tried to take a couple vapeface pics this morning but my new build is a cloud making monster so it looked like pictures of a fog bank lol)

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I think this is my fave of your vape faces!

BTW I'm not trying to be a bother, but the pic with the music notes on the tank...I showed it to DIL and I was right...lol...now she wants music note themed vape stuff for Christmas lol...
I found those on FastTech. I can send you one if you'd like... pm me an addy...

anjelvape77

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
Alabama
I found those on FastTech. I can send you one if you'd like... pm me an addy...
seriously? thank you so much! Im trying to make sure they have an excellent "last Christmas at home" and that is the perfect addition to the setup I'm putting together for her. I am so blessed for my ECF friends and fam. thank you again

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Have a lovely day!!!!
I can hardly wait to see who you pick.........

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
@LadyVapentine ...
Was there a cut off time on entries yesterday?
Did you happen to catch @Beyored 's awesome posts on Page 16?
(Didn't see your "like" acknowledgement on his....so I wondered ....:rolleyes: )
Thanks for bringing that to my attention. The cutoff was really EOD Monday, but we will consider anything that's in this thread because I didn't give an explicit time (it was my first contest!)
I didn't see notifications of any new posts (but maybe they were buried in my alerts), so I didn't get to check out Beyond's pics yet. I'm gonna do that right now. Thanks for the tip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread