New Flavor Announcement: Peppermint Bark (Purity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

1atom12

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Peppermint Blast is yummy. Pure, clean mint flavor. Brighter than Menthol Ice, but not too sweet. I wanna try this one too.
I like my mints strong! They have a mint here that's originally from England called Fishman's Friend and man are they strong!!! @Hulamoon might be familiar with them.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I like my mints strong! They have a mint here that's originally from England called Fishman's Friend and man are they strong!!! @Hulamoon might be familiar with them.

Haven't heard of those mints. Peppermint Blast is minty, but you might want an extra flavor shot because it wasn't super strong peppermint. I liked it as a palate cleanser. Refreshing taste.

Reactions: Hulamoon

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
My Dad's favorite - though it does sound odd to say you're suckin' on a fisherman's friend......:shock:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
My Dad's favorite - though it does sound odd to say you're suckin' on a fisherman's friend......:shock:
I thought so, you do know them.

LOL, that does sound weird...
I can just see the expression on Mama Chak's face...

"Where's that peppermint smell coming from? YOU, come here! What do you have in your mouth?"

"Er, um, I'm sucking on a Fisherman's Friend?" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread