Not open for further replies.

Seleya

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2014
Florida, USA
So glad I'm not the only one with weird eating habits
Haha. Hubby's swinging schedule is throwing off my eating schedule. I was hungry all day. [emoji14] Was used to eating dinner around 7:30pm and now he's not getting off til 1am.

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
wooo! no shave november is over! I don't think I'm gonna do that challenge again next year bleh! Makes me want to start hording razor blades for the apocalypse. I kinda 'cheated' cause I cut the side of my head, but I did it all with scissors..growing hair for those who loose it, and cutting to be like those that survived..kind double edged there I suppose hmm

Last edited:

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
wooo! no shave november is over! I don't think I'm gonna do that challenge again next year bleh! Makes me want to start hording razor blades for the apocalypse. I kinda 'cheated' cause I cut the side of my head, but I did it all with scissors..growing hair for those who loose it, and cutting to be like those that survived..kind double edged there I suppose hmm
Happy shaving when you do! Woohoo! Lol I could not imagine going a month without shaving! I shave everyday. Somebody would have to watch me to make sure I did not cheat and hold me back! Lol

mekakeisei

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Warwick, RI
Yeah, the first two weeks was hard, cause it's almost automatic. Other than me telling anyone oh I did it, theres not really any like recognition, and it was kind of a simple thing, but it was a interesting experience for a good cause. It gave me a little bit of perspective.

Lannie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
The windy plains of South Dakota
Need. More. Coffee.

Lol...just wish I could get 5-6 uninterrupted hours of sleep sometime.

What's making your sleep so bad, do you know? I used to be that way, woke up every 60 to 90 minutes, and NEVER got a good night's sleep, until I realized it was nic late in the day that was keeping me from sleeping. Now I switch over to zero nic around 4 or 5 hours before bedtime and I can get 5 or 6 hours without waking up, almost every night. Maybe if I'd do zero nic all day long, I could sleep all night long, but I'm not ready to give up the nic entirely yet. Have you tried doing that? Cutting down to zero nic for a few hours before bedtime? I don't remember if you ever said you tried that or not.

~Lannie

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
What's making your sleep so bad, do you know? I used to be that way, woke up every 60 to 90 minutes, and NEVER got a good night's sleep, until I realized it was nic late in the day that was keeping me from sleeping. Now I switch over to zero nic around 4 or 5 hours before bedtime and I can get 5 or 6 hours without waking up, almost every night. Maybe if I'd do zero nic all day long, I could sleep all night long, but I'm not ready to give up the nic entirely yet. Have you tried doing that? Cutting down to zero nic for a few hours before bedtime? I don't remember if you ever said you tried that or not.

~Lannie
Old dog that cries every 20 minutes between 7pm and 2-3am.....husband with sleep apnea that sounds like a diesel truck...stray cats that screech and howl....always been a light sleeper, but the last few years have been worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread