Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
Dang youse guys bin bizzy. ###)(*$# Hard drive crash. Bin restoring and installing most of the day. But I did come across a slide show of muh fur balls if'n anyonez intersteddy.
The Furballs
They are so cute! Those faces! :hubba:

bigbells

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
60 mi east of Raleigh NC
soledoubtshow.com
I finally got some great pics of Geordi. Here is at 7 1/2 months (8 months old now), Bijou Luisant Kontinuing Mission
View attachment 510767
A truly sharp-looking young feller. Doesn't look like a puppy any more!

Yeah, yeah. Pies might be great, but if you ever buy her frozen dinners, you better like broccoli. I think she's cornered the market on broccoli.

and sodium
Love broccoli, love MC frozen dinners. My favorite: the chicken/broccoli alfredo. Yes, I wish Marie would reduce the sodium.

The Great Oz speaks. :|
Nope, accurate information fixes your factually incorrect statement. I knew from previous experience that you were likely to resent being corrected it but it's still better to have correct information out there.

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
Oh its going to be one of those days I can see it coming. Stayed up until nearly 2 AM waiting on laundry to dry. Got up at 5:30 AM. Walked into the computer room tried to turn on the light and pop, last bulb blew. SO here I sit in the dark. Hopefully I have another bulb around here somewhere.

Seriously considering going back to bed after I drop the hubby off at work.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Dang youse guys bin bizzy. ###)(*$# Hard drive crash. Bin restoring and installing most of the day. But I did come across a slide show of muh fur balls if'n anyonez intersteddy.
The Furballs
What cute fur kids!! Thanks for sharing them!

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
He might have to find somebody to cover for me. :D I'll be home for 3 days in the middle of the month and then get off Christmas Eve. until New Year's Eve. If my opposite decides at the last minute he wants Christmas off, tough knuckles!! This is the first Christmas Eve and Christmas Day I have off in 8 years. Bite me!!
the opposite has been "off" since he's been there! Soooooo glad you'll get some rest soon!! and have Christmas off, with time to recuperate from it!!

I'll be glowing in the dark by tomorrow night. :D
Take pics!!! :laugh:

What does this button do.
hehehe I love it! You're channeling your inner 3 year old!!

Hubby can't clean the dryer. It is kinda hard for a guy in a wheelchair to get stuff out of the back of the dryer much less clean one. ;)
woopsy.......sorry bout dat. I guess I didn't realize that. But jup......and I'd say dinner AND a new vape toy!!! Hopefully he's sufficiently contrite for his oopsy that he'll be a fanatical pocket checker from now on.

The Furballs
They are adorable!!!!!!!!! Picture 9, the one on the left (as I'm looking at it) reminds me of Peg (think that's the name) from lady and the tramp!! Also love I think pic 24, all brushed out wiff a bow. There were more, but I did good to remember two numbers, assuming I got those right.

I think that's an excellent idea!! I got up way too early...... frankie got up with me cuz he had to go out. Sat on the end of the couch staring at me for about 15 minutes, then trotted off back to bed by himself. lol

Good morning, all!

ETA: no, this is not religious. just a lovely song

that is ONE of my favorites!! Love that song.......so pretty!!!

mornin y'all!!

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
I am always low on everything except WBC that is always high oh and a few other things that are not a sign of good health. It's this stupid thing I did to myself by having this stomach surgery to not be fat. I wish I was fat now instead of being 140lbs. I actually felt better at 290. It's funny all the time I spent overweight I wished I wasn't and now it's not that big of a deal to be overweight. But then it was constant harassment. Oh well that's life that's what all the people say.
Did you get the band or the whole deal, I.E. Make it physically smaller. I understand the band can be reversed? :?:

Reactions: Kenna

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
$25 each on those .. ?? (yes, I actually took the time to look) .. heck, I might have even bought a few for that kinda money .. :cool: .. after something like this gets noticed and the one noticing it gets their order in, it would be great to get a tip off .. just sayin' .. :)

ruh-roh ... 'twas me that posted the clearance link on the front porch. Someone said they were looking at getting a new PV but funds were tight. I ran across the Provari clearance and shared the link.

but then Karma comes around ... I tried a link this morning for Tobeco KF V4's for $4.95 ... nope not meant to be ... OOS.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Oh its going to be one of those days I can see it coming. Stayed up until nearly 2 AM waiting on laundry to dry. Got up at 5:30 AM. Walked into the computer room tried to turn on the light and pop, last bulb blew. SO here I sit in the dark. Hopefully I have another bulb around here somewhere.

Why not? (Go back to bed) Unless of course you already have then, good on you. :)

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
What does this button do.

Same thing as the other button??

The Furballs

Time for some drive image software while the new setup is still nice and clean. Makes restoration a snap, everything exactly like it was at the last backup. I do my images to an external USB drive, monthly. If needed, just re-attach the drive, boot from it and wait for it to be done.

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
- now Boston Market makes some good dinners...

Haven't tried 'em due to price; maybe when dey go on $ale.

I'm exhausted.

Debra, ya better get rested up before April! Careful, don't over do.

But I did come across a slide show of muh fur balls if'n anyonez intersteddy.

Luv #11 wid da MT dog beds
!

just a lovely song

That it is! I never tire listening to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread