Ended Wow! Koopor & Smok Giveaway - 200 Koopor Plus and 200 TFV4 Mini's to be won

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I hate shipping in Norway. Not only does it cost a lot to ship to Norway, but I have to divide my packages below $45 incl shipping if I don't want to pay 25% extra of everything + shipping costs and $20. Makes it hard and more expensive to stock up on nic.
Oh, and it is terribly slow as well..
Vapez

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
I hate shipping in Norway. Not only does it cost a lot to ship to Norway, but I have to divide my packages below $45 incl shipping if I don't want to pay 25% extra of everything + shipping costs and $20. Makes it hard and more expensive to stock up on nic.
Oh, and it is terribly slow as well..
Vapez

Isn't there someplace more local to get it?

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
So sorry, Vapez.

Let's hope it's not going to happen here... :facepalm:
In europe, it will happen. Norway is not even a part of EU! It will hit us anyway. And I don't think a majority of the countries within EU will go against the directive and agree on getting rid of the regulations. I just don't see why that could happen. Maybe if every man of higher power were obligated to actually read the analysis, tests and research. And watch the upcoming documentary. But that certainly won't happen either.

Vapez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread