Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
They ain't bad, we's bad!

Although it's from so long ago the only people you'll probably recognize are me and @ScandaLeX...

we still haz badder

Mmmm... u, box, lex, rob, and praetor?

Been lurking longer than you think.

and I'm always packing... to take it back the other way.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
For me, it's all about the mg.

The smaller the device the higher the nic.

The mini tanks are better than the cartos.

Mine is about the activity I am doing. I would always prefer a Provari over my automatics. It has to work for hands free well and produce. Tiny cleros made them too long, larger diameter stuff was an issue if you decelerate fast. I have probably tried well over 20 different devices.

I will never carry a ppc case, I will carry multiple assembled ones instead. One of the weaknesses of the Eroll was the horrible leaking when carried lose in a shirt pocket if you are being active. This emini duo has a threaded tank instead of a friction fit which fixes that problem.

I will have to try one to be sure if they got it right but it has all the physical changes I wanted to the Eroll covered.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Oh, I get it. Bike rider too. Very active at work as well.

But they do make teeny batts for cigalikes.

Maybe the emini duo will be good for you to then. Again I will have to try one first but I like the looks of its design for that kind of thing over the eroll. The friction fit tank became a big deal killer. This threaded tank should work out much better.

When I can finally get one of them in my hand and if it turns out how I hope it will I will end up getting 10 or more of them, dump my KR808's. Then the only devices I have will be Provari's and these little things.

Last edited:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Well you are of course. I have only been quite since I was not part of the great multiple Provari 2.5 feeding surge.

I just meant that you got something out of The Night of the Vixen too. ;)

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Wow, that's a lot of juice. :)

But it will last until next year. ;) I actually got more. Another juice I like (not an ADV, but nice in rotation) was on clearance - 50ml for $10 - and they doubled that too. Plus there was the 30% discount...

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
But it will last until next year. ;) I actually got more. Another juice I like (not an ADV, but nice in rotation) was on clearance - 50ml for $10 - and they doubled that too. Plus there was the 30% discount...

A years worth of juice is a good thing. :)

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thus today!

adhmdd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread