Is there something inherently wrong about squonking unflavoured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2014
Australia
I started squonking for flavour on a rm2. That was the whole point, flavour of an rda with no need to drip.

I've been vaping on derringers with unflavoured juice on my squonkers, and something seems maybe ironic?

It is good. Just wondering if it goes against logic.

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nermal

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
I'd squonk no matter what... there's just no other way for me. I kinda see your point, and I've thought the same myself as I have tried to use unflavored more (I keep thinking that if I stop vaping flavored liquid, I might as well just get rid of all RDAs except whatever one is the easiest to build). But it's not just about flavor-- density & mouth-feel (or whatever you want to call it) is just as important to me, and I get a different vape out of different attys. Plus, I'm use to RDAs, and it seems like the most hassle-free way to vape once you have it down. :2c:

B2L

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
Lol, but i already have cookies.

Wait, do you have those really big cookies?

image.jpg

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I find that there is flavor in unflavored. I prefer squonking my unflavored in a small RDA with a Mundy's Magic coil. Not too long ago, I replaced that coil with a standard micro coil, but it just didn't taste as good to me. So I twisted up some more MM and it's back to the magic.

I don't always squonk unflavored, but when I do, it's with MM in a Nuppin' - everyday :)

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
Hmmmm, I hear if you vape unflavored for too long, your nose falls off :shock:
How long is too long?

I've always had at least one mod with unflavored in the bottle for over a year now. I may or may not drip in a few drops of flavored juice from the top if the mood strikes me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread