The Womper Woom OR You Might Be A Modwomper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2015
Austin, TX
I game. I own an Xbox One. I also play Blizzard games with @TrollDragon on PC.

Still rockin' the Diablo 2, for over a decade now....

Good to know guys, there I was thinking you were all older ... judging by musical tastes

o_O

Get the "Happiness is a Belt Fed Machine Gun" too go with it! :D

I once saw an old fart in a big Caddy. He has a Pearl Harbor survivor license plate with a plate frame that said, "Happiness is being in Hawaii."

Jay :headbang:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
My CAP custard should arrive today. I'm kinda stoked to find out what all the fuss is about.
Hope you like it. It was the main ingredient in the wildly popular Custards Last Stand juice and many more.
I use it pretty much shake and bake. Not bad to add some other creamy stuff too. Bavarian cream, Vanilla Whipped cream, etc at about 30% or less of the VC quantity that you use.
I have also used it with blueberry to make blueberries n cream.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
Hope you like it. It was the main ingredient in the wildly popular Custards Last Stand juice and many more.
I use it pretty much shake and bake. Not bad to add some other creamy stuff too. Bavarian cream, Vanilla Whipped cream, etc at about 30% or less of the VC quantity that you use.
I have also used it with blueberry to make blueberries n cream.
Sounds good. I did get some Bavarian Cream as well.

How low a % have you used?

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
In a way it seems creamy vapes built the modern vaping world.

And I think they are all disgusting.

I feel like such a freak.

I tried all the 5Pawns stuff when I was in NYC and every single one of them tasted like barf.

My wife loves a birthday cake batter joose which is possibly the worst thing I have ever tasted.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
I see FT has a clone of the Kabuki. So its a clone of a clone. S now we have 3 generations of tanks all based around the same crappy coil.

Since the Kabuki uses such a simple design, which also sucks, the cloners must have loved this job. No AFC to get just right?? Sign me up.

A local shop, the one I got mine at, is still trying to unload them for 70 bucks as of last Friday. It seems people have figgered out they can go up the road a mile and get a Nautilus for 25 bucks.

I'm also a little confused about the Radius people going ga-ga for the Kabuki. Provape has had mods that can run a Kabuki for years and not a word. Provape comes out with a mod that goes beyond the Kabuki and now everyone wants one. With just afew tweeks a Radius could actually run one of my tanks and they want a Nautilus "styled" tank for it when they could have ran it all along??

People are weird.

Boden

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Lexington KY
I see FT has a clone of the Kabuki. So its a clone of a clone. S now we have 3 generations of tanks all based around the same crappy coil.

Since the Kabuki uses such a simple design, which also sucks, the cloners must have loved this job. No AFC to get just right?? Sign me up.

A local shop, the one I got mine at, is still trying to unload them for 70 bucks as of last Friday. It seems people have figgered out they can go up the road a mile and get a Nautilus for 25 bucks.

I'm also a little confused about the Radius people going ga-ga for the Kabuki. Provape has had mods that can run a Kabuki for years and not a word. Provape comes out with a mod that goes beyond the Kabuki and now everyone wants one. With just afew tweeks a Radius could actually run one of my tanks and they want a Nautilus "styled" tank for it when they could have ran it all along??

People are weird.
Agreed on all points.

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
China just has vape stuff nailed.

For example the lowly 510 connection. China mods and tanks have this nearly perfect. I say nearly cause I still have some adjustable 510's that ain't perfect. My Chana mod doesn't like certain tanks. But anything current?? Non issue. Everything just plays well together.

I have tanks and mods made in the US, EU and China. Mix and match any combo and vape away. My China Squape is on my US Provari and never has a problem. My EU Squape is on my China VT40 controled by a US chip.

Then comes the Kabuki with its goofy 510. This one had to be adjusted everytime it changed mods. New could get it to work on the Provari. Given that the Provari hasn't given me any trouble and the Kabuki did I think I know where the blame lies.

Part of the problem is I love the USA. Have trouble with a China tank and everyone says "thats what you get". But for a US product people make excuses. No effort is made to make it better. If China had introduced the Kabuki they would be on V8 by now.

The USA has kinda laid down and died for vaping. The kinda exception is Evolve. Now of the boxes are made in China but at least the skilled labor is in the US. Putting boxes together isn't exactly skilled labor. I realize the World needs ditch diggers too but for now I can live with what Evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread