Not open for further replies.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
it seems they now even cloned the Kabuki with the p3 connection, both in stealth and SS......:(

Kabuki Black 3mL 316L Stainless Steel Clearomizer

Don't really want to support this, but I must say I am getting very curious on how they compare to the originals......

I get the curiosity, but will be a cold day in hell before I give the Chinese forgers a penny of my money over a product made in the USA.

Zen~

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2010
Spencerport, NY
China cloning a P3 connection is actually a good thing for ProVari, I guess that's how I choose to look at it. MANY people have complained that there are not enough "toppers" with that connection, now there will be more... I just kind of wish they could have designed their own instead of ripping off mine. But, at the end of the day, it's good for Provape, so I'm happy for them.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
China cloning a P3 connection is actually a good thing for ProVari, I guess that's how I choose to look at it. MANY people have complained that there are not enough "toppers" with that connection, now there will be more... I just kind of wish they could have designed their own instead of ripping off mine. But, at the end of the day, it's good for Provape, so I'm happy for them.

Although they chose your design to clone, which speaks volumes in and of itself, it still wraps me around my axle. I had not considered the upside to making the P3 threading more mainstream, however, it still chaps my thrice blasted hide!

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Feel free to caution, Turf, but I celebrate every time it sticks, and have yet to have a problem.

Like Alfred E.,me. "What, me worry?"

Words to live by...

aenpr1.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
How many of us relied on the hands of The Master to make minor but necessary corrections? There's simply no chance that I'd trust anyone other than him to make my Kabuki, or Klownbuki, perfect.

You want to save some money? Buy a nautilus (etc). They do those well. I'm not trusting them with my Zen(ish) products. And I don't trust that they followed the same strict materials practice that he did either.

Chances, zero (me).

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
One of the Worlds great spiritual leaders.

Unquestionably so. And in addition to (JUST) one daily newspaper, I can't tell you how much I look forward to the six editions they release each year now.

I kid you not.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Scared the heck out of myself this morning.

Am very careful with stuff and work over a towel

Well the Kabuki decided to jump off a bump under the towel, and dive for the tile floor in the kitchen !

I managed to get my knee under it a bit to slow down the fall...it hit the floor...

I scratched it pretty good - but the glass did not break !

I am amazed !

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA

Well the Kabuki decided to jump off a bump under the towel, and dive for the tile floor in the kitchen !

I managed to get my knee under it a bit to slow down the fall...it hit the floor...

I am amazed !

I can envision the whole event in slow motion....what a great save!! :)

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I don't feel like looking hard (I tried but not enough time to dig) for it now but I recall reading one of your blog articles (this was a while again) in which you said something along the lines of embracing cloning of your products because it's become an inevitable nature of the business.
Chime in ... did you change your mind? If you have the time, link your article please.....as I said, it's been a while since I read it.

Oh & is there a Zen end cap for the ProVari??? I actually had a dream about that. :p

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy

I am amazed ![/QUOTE]

& clever.....blaming it on the 'Buki! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread