The Disrupters

Status
Not open for further replies.

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
I needed an extra mod and couldn't wait considering my iTaste VV isn't lasting very long any more, 1 to 1.5 hours. I like to use it for my Nautilus and K1 mtl hitter tanks. I picked up a CFIV in black from Mt Baker Vapor while I was ordering more e-juice but I'll still be picking up the iTC when it comes out. I was really hoping for Nov. 1st but I guess I'll just have to wait till the middle of Nov., oh well.

I'm glad to see I was right about the 3500mah InnoCells, they can't come fast enough!

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Not to mention they are putting out quality products. I won a disrupter on the contest and bought a coolfire IV. Both are very solid mods.

I have a disrupter from the contest and an MVP 3.0 pro and I am very happy with both.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com
can't wait for this mod. i know its past november now but i'm glad innokin is waiting to release it until they have it right. I've seen alot of companies that put stuff out to fast and then everyone that got the first generation get screwed. still i can't wait hurry up lol. just kidding.
Agree on All counts. But definitely getting antsy/excited about it coming out and for the RBA for the Apex

Reactions: Oregon Linda

mastiffhound

Jun 8, 2015
can't wait for this mod. i know its past november now but i'm glad innokin is waiting to release it until they have it right. I've seen alot of companies that put stuff out to fast and then everyone that got the first generation get screwed. still i can't wait hurry up lol. just kidding.

Innokin_Ash said mid November, which is fast approaching as today is 11/11!! You are talking about the iTC/InnoTC right?

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Ok im a little behind and confused. I know they are supposed to be coming out with the tc disrupter, is this the one that is going to have a bigger battery or are they also releasing bigger batteries for the non tc mode disrupter?

Sent via Tapayappin

The TC is the one that will have the bigger battery, but the battery for it will fit what we already have. Or at least that is my understanding.

Just picked up a Green and Gold Royal Hunter - perfect match for the Green n Gold ECF Disrupter .. perfect for an every day vape!

Attachments

• Hunter.jpg
    Hunter.jpg
    366.2 KB · Views: 19

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
My mod is dead now. Won't even fire. Definitely a dud, didn't last long. Battery cell is fine, but the mod itself was junk.

Don't feel bad ... I ordered a Disrupter too. The display screen on the control part of the Disrupter was dead out of the box. It fires my coil, but you have no idea as to how many watts are being used since there is nothing to see on the display screen.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Don't feel bad ... I ordered a Disrupter too. The display screen on the control part of the Disrupter was dead out of the box. It fires my coil, but you have no idea as to how many watts are being used since there is nothing to see on the display screen.

You need to contact the vendor you got it from. I'm pretty sure Innokin has a warranty on their mods.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Won mine in the big contest. Don't feel like I need to demand replacement on a freebie.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk
That is one way of looking at it but I am sure that from what I have seen from the Innokin crew here and during the contest that they would want to make sure that you have a great experience with their product.

I won mine also and have used it every day since it arrived and no problems at all, in fact, I liked it enough to buy 3 extra Inno Cells for mine and then buy another Disrupter and InnoCell to give as a Christmas gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread