Status
Not open for further replies.

JMarca

E-Cig Afficionado
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2013
New York
About 4-6ml a day, I don't "tootle puff" (I honestly hate that word, I don't put labels on people) but I don't blow huge clouds either around 40-50w on a .5 coil I go through a tank maybe a tank and a half a day depending on stress level.

When I'm out and about I use even less juice as I vape a 1.2ohm coil on my trusty Provari and a simple tank sometimes a carto. When I get home I like my drippers.

AdubbaU

Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Wow, I seem to be on the high end. 30-40ml per day, 5ish ml 3mg, rest at 0. I chain vape 4-5 min and drain about 4ml. Always temp controlled on DNA200, 420 degrees. The Cirus and Mutation MT drink it down. Found local shop that I load up at 600-800ml, around $13-14 per 100, can't make my own juice better and can't find premium that I like better.

Part of my addictive personality, when I smoked I would smoke extremely fast, about a pack a day. I don't care for a hot vape, but something relaxing about watching the clouds.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Summer Rose

Unresolved Status
Nov 4, 2015
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier
I came off off a pack a day analog habit three months ago and went right into about 10-15 ml @ 18mg a day on a sub-ohm RTA. I was so excited at first i just vaped whenever i could. My newbie vaping excitement has been replaced in the last month with just settling down and enjoying a vape whenever the mood strikes me ... and i seem to have settled at about 5ml @ 6mg daily.

Reactions: schatz
I vape at around 5 mls. a day, more when I try to cut my nic down. I think the nic is proportional to the amount of mls. vaped by me.I used to smoke 2 pad of ryo American Spirit.I have been vapeing 12 mg. When I finally got down to 3mg. I was vapeing 20 ml. a day. So I just upped my nicotine accordingly.
Congrats on almost 1300 days analog free ... I want my banner. Just joined ECF today. I got like 10 more posts until i can proudly fly my smoke free flag!!!

Reactions: schatz

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
Lately I do 6-7 ml per day of 12mg nic. I'd like to keep it at 6 or less. Ignore the people who make DIY sound complicated. It's onlly that way if you want it to be or you are trying to impress people. It saves so much money that it's worth anyone's time to learn how. The first few batches took some time because I was unsure of myself. Today it's a 15 minute job once a month. Start with a stand alone flavor. I still only vape single flavor DIY. Steeping shmeeping. It doesn't need much shaking either but each time you poor from the storage bottle into your dropper bottle give it a shake in case there was separation and settling. (Give your nic concentrate a shake before you poor from it in case of settling.) 3 liters of 100mg nic would last me 10 years in the freezer and cost $150. My cost of materials for a year of eliquid is $40-50. I spent $3,000 on cigarettes and $360 a year on pre mix.

schatz

ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2014
Tucson, Arizona , U.S,A
Congrats on almost 1300 days analog free ... I want my banner. Just joined ECF today. I got like 10 more posts until i can proudly fly my smoke free flag!!!
Thanks for the congrats, same to you. Your lucky you found this place so soon into your vape journey. Read everything you can and enjoy, lots to learn, but good folks here willing to help. Me, well it took me a year and a half before I found this site. I was pretty much at the mercy of my local vape shop and what they knew. which was limited at the time, and I had to struggle through the clearomizer and crappy evics and ego set ups.But is all good now, thanks to ECF.

Reactions: Smato Mizer

somdcomputerguy

vaper dedicato
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
    Do any of you buy the premixed vg/pg with the nicotine already added for the base.seems easier than cutting the nic and working out ratios,then just add concentrate
    That's what I do. For me it is probably or maybe a bit quicker and requires less utensils. I'm a bit half-fast in most everything I do though. ;)

But to the original topic, I vape about a ml. a day. Sometimes a little more, sometimes a little less. 24 mg/ml nic, 75/25 PG/VG

Hotwire

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 20, 2010
    England
    I was going to try DIY juice using premixed vg/pg and nic base and then adding flavour concentrates. A guy at work does it though and said it is never as good as store mixed, even when he buys the both DIY gear and the store mixed from the exact same store.

Maybe he's just not good at mixing? Is it as good? Can it be? Cheers.

Hi folks.
    Just wondering how much mls of liquid people are using daily,myself I'm just over 6ml in a subtank mini at 6mg nicotine 80vg20pg.
    Thanks

On average, I vape of 2-5mls a day. A 30ml bottle usually lasts only about a week. It really depends if I do have a free time using my electronic cigarette or vape. My vaping slowed down when I started working office based.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread