Vaping did more than get me off Tobacco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
Hi everyone! New to the forum so I thought I'd just send a shout! Was a 20 year smokeless tobacco user and occasional smoker. Made the decision to quit and started w/ an eGo EVOD kit...loved it and though it had the Nic, kept all the "junk" out of my lip and didn't make me want cigs. Then wanted some more so along came the Kanger Nano and eLeaf TC40W. I love it and the size but the tip gets a little hot after a bit of sub-ohm. Now eLeaf TC50W and Dovpo Harvest tank (not a huge fan of the tank but love the setup). Nothing but great results so far and I love trying new flavor so and vaping in general. I'm a "sweet tart " type of flavor person so I stick to those types...for whatever reason I only like mostly clear juice. I vape 25pg/75pg tho I think I'm gonna give a higher pg a shot...I haven't yet but want a nice throat hit. I'm a Dad so I keep my "hobby " kind of out of sight when the kids are around. I want to get into RBAs and more DIY stuff so if anyone has any tips on best stuff to get I'd love to hear it. I'm thinking SMOK Xpro M80 w/ Kanger Sub Plus (I seem to like the look and build of Kanger for some reason). Anyway, glad to be here and all suggestions welcomed!

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    Hi everyone! New to the forum so I thought I'd just send a shout! Was a 20 year smokeless tobacco user and occasional smoker. Made the decision to quit and started w/ an eGo EVOD kit...loved it and though it had the Nic, kept all the "junk" out of my lip and didn't make me want cigs. Then wanted some more so along came the Kanger Nano and eLeaf TC40W. I love it and the size but the tip gets a little hot after a bit of sub-ohm. Now eLeaf TC50W and Dovpo Harvest tank (not a huge fan of the tank but love the setup). Nothing but great results so far and I love trying new flavor so and Vaping in general. I'm a "sweet tart " type of flavor person so I stick to those types...for whatever reason I only like mostly clear juice. I vape 25pg/75pg tho I think I'm gonna give a higher pg a shot...I haven't yet but want a nice throat hit. I'm a Dad so I keep my "hobby " kind of out of sight when the kids are around. I want to get into RBAs and more DIY stuff so if anyone has any tips on best stuff to get I'd love to hear it. I'm thinking SMOK Xpro M80 w/ Kanger Sub Plus (I seem to like the look and build of Kanger for some reason). Anyway, glad to be here and all suggestions welcomed!

Welcome to ECF! I don't have/use any of your equipment but all the power to you, just keep going. It's far better than raw tobacco in your mouth and smoking cigarettes any day of the week.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Hi everyone! New to the forum so I thought I'd just send a shout! Was a 20 year smokeless tobacco user and occasional smoker. Made the decision to quit and started w/ an eGo EVOD kit...loved it and though it had the Nic, kept all the "junk" out of my lip and didn't make me want cigs. Then wanted some more so along came the Kanger Nano and eLeaf TC40W. I love it and the size but the tip gets a little hot after a bit of sub-ohm. Now eLeaf TC50W and Dovpo Harvest tank (not a huge fan of the tank but love the setup). Nothing but great results so far and I love trying new flavor so and Vaping in general. I'm a "sweet tart " type of flavor person so I stick to those types...for whatever reason I only like mostly clear juice. I vape 25pg/75pg tho I think I'm gonna give a higher pg a shot...I haven't yet but want a nice throat hit. I'm a Dad so I keep my "hobby " kind of out of sight when the kids are around. I want to get into RBAs and more DIY stuff so if anyone has any tips on best stuff to get I'd love to hear it. I'm thinking SMOK Xpro M80 w/ Kanger Sub Plus (I seem to like the look and build of Kanger for some reason). Anyway, glad to be here and all suggestions welcomed!

Right now I am vaping two RTAs.

Goblin Mini
    Silverplay Nano.

Both of them has better flavor than the Magma and Veritas RDAs and about the same as the Freakshow Mini or Rogue

The ONLY RDA go have superior flavor to those RTAs is the Darang.

PandaVapes

Dec 1, 2015

Sounds like a good setup. The Subtank plus is a really good tank! Stock coils and the option of a great RBA section.

ErrrKT19

ECF Veteran
    May 23, 2014
    c.r., co
    welcome and hello! congrats on quitting! from tobacco to tobeco... B^)

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 4, 2015
    Northern Arizona
    Welcome! Check out the DIY section here and also, there's a great facebook group for those of us who like to mix our own liquids. You'll be happy you did. Making your own juice not only saves a ton of money but you can tune your own flavor levels and ratios to your own tastes.

Completely agree. I build High VG JUICES and love their stunned expressions when I show them my .8 resistance and the fact I get that vapor at less than 20 watts.

Reactions: shortdraw

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
    Thanks for all the feedback everyone. I have taken bits of what everyone has written. When I choose not to vape around my kids or family I too head for the patio, master bath or sometimes the garage. Anyone recommend a Kanger Subtank Plus or think I should try something different as I start trying an RDA? Also, one thing is that I always have my tank mostly filled with juice (which I assume is a good thing) but the down side to that is if I want to change flavors I have to empty and wait for the old flavor to get out of the cotton which seems to take forever. Is there a better way to do this without having to replace a coil when I don't need to?

Simpo

Dec 1, 2015
    Welcome! Check out the DIY section here and also, there's a great facebook group for those of us who like to mix our own liquids. You'll be happy you did. Making your own juice not only saves a ton of money but you can tune your own flavor levels and ratios to your own tastes.
    What's the Facebook group for e-Juice DIYers?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread