Status
Not open for further replies.

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Well, since I, sadly, no longer have a dog, I still wanted to post a cute doggie pic .. :) .. and you got me beat, since I don't remember them ever being less than a dime ..
everyone sees my dust mop every time I post....yep...my avi is my pup.....;)

Aside from the bundles my dad brought home.....I never saw them for less than a dime....

Wasn't Boy's Life one that had to be subscribed to? there were several I liked as a young one that I could only get at the library.....

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
Meet Me in St Louie Louie
Wasn't Boy's Life one that had to be subscribed to? there were several I liked as a young one that I could only get at the library.....

10 / 4 .. I can't really remember with absolute certainty, but I believe being in the Scouting program got you the subscription .. and, although I never saved them, I always looked forward to when the Teacher would hand out the Weekly Reader on Fridays ..

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Yes .. Child Protective Services to the Rescue .. let them never go outside and actually indulge in outdoor activity and also they must live on a diet of pizza and what not (since, after all, that's all they will eat) .. but take an untended stroll down the street to anywhere and it's Amber Alert time .. :rolleyes: .. I got a small allowance and mowed yards as well back then, got mine off the old style spinning wire rack at the Woolworths ..
All too true.....:(

Watch XFINITY Videos Online | Music | News | Entertainment | Sports | TV | HD | Comcast

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
They are like the 3 stooges on alcohol and weed. Whom I never missed either.

I read on WIKI that Larry, Moe and Curly were actually much the same .. ;) .. and, don't even get me started on the Shemp Howard, Curly Howard, Joe Palma, Joe DeRita debate .. ;)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
One of my faves of all time have watched all 9 seasons 3 times. Definately not bragging but they crack me up.
I've seen one of the movies.....didn't know it was a series. Oh what a sheltered life I've lived......

Uncle Willie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2011
I have to go to the VA and get a mess of labwork done. I always dread that but the last few times I have been pretty lucky (knock on wood)

Small World .. I gotta go in Thursday .. the old liver just ain't what it used to be .. I'll PM you if I need a donor .. :) .. they don't need a whole liver these days .. ;) .. I've been trying to get ahold of Keith Richards, since I figure if I could get him to donate, the liver would last forever .. ;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
also they must live on a diet of pizza and what not (since, after all, that's all they will eat)
Jup, my granddaughter lives on junk. nukable sausage and toaster waffles, chicken nuggets, pizza, just crap. dil gives her a huge snack, chips, or cookies etc, then wonders why she won't eat her supper. o_O She dawdles and takes forever, and her mom gets annoyed and tells her she doesn't have to finish. :confused: But then......gives her dessert. Really???

The other day my son and I made her eat some decent food. She didn't finish, but she didn't get dessert either.

therussellv

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Winters, Texas
I hope so that is how I lost my legs having an infusion of albumin went into severe anaphlaxis coma for 3 weeks on a ventilator heart nearly quit and stopped pumping blood to and from my legs. I guess that is what the brain does when your heart function is as far down as mine was 15% it decides where the blood is going to go and the brain is top priority legs are bottom.
I thought they were blown off in a brothel explosion

Last stinkie 10/15/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread