sterling silver drip tip

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaping crane

Dec 1, 2015
I have used one I bought in the US (yes, I paid the posting to Europe, the customs and everything...) for almost two years - and then I've lost it:(
It was the best I ever had! I have read somewhere People don't consider it being a good material for a drip tip and I must oppose strongly - there was no Problem whatsoever, it gives the best "mouth-feel", smooooth and it doesn't heat up either. It's naturally hygienic for it has antimicrobial properties - so the best for something you keep putting in your bag, in your mouth, on your table and back again in your mouth...

And it looks sooo beautiful!

So after I've lost it, I found out they weren't on the market any more. Luckily, I found a lovely silversmith here, and she agreed to make some. Of course, they are pricier than a rubber one, but then, People pay much more for a beautiful pen, watch, ring, mobil-phone bling-bling, you Name it.

She is also able to make an engraving or put some Stones on it - so I think it's the perfect Christmas gift for Girl-vapers!

As I am a Forum newbie I may not post links, but you can Google her: Heike Frost Schmuck, she also has a dawanda shop.
She did a wonderful Job and I'm sure noone would regret having such a Beauty on his E-cigarette!:thumbs:

vaping crane

Dec 1, 2015
sorry, of course there's a Picture to it:

Attachments

• driptip.JPEG
    driptip.JPEG
    21.2 KB · Views: 116

Tagi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2014
Dallas Texas
vaping crane" data-source="post: 16979608" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
vaping crane said:
Oh, those are also interesting - don't they get too soaked? What kind of wood are yours made of?

The ones I have are from Drip Tip Designz. The inside is stainless steel with the wood around it. The wood is then sealed with CA and then polished. I have 2 Turkish Walnut, and one Amboyna Burl.

One moment and I will add some pics

Edit pics added - The two with the bevels where custom requests they made for me.

The wood finish also does do not collect the lip gunk.

5c72c7dc30ffd557648f8c771946bed3.jpg

34f393c3873fb48626c180c2607e6a14.jpg

92d7488aab82154c5cc23bdc7de76893.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: KatzWh1skers
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread