• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
If they were that cheap I would chalk it up as a bad experience and try something else, Style tanks are one thing and even they can be dodgy, but I always go for Authentic coils personally.
Yes, I didn't really have hope about them. But i never thought they were THAT bad. They solely don't work. I know there's a chance of things non authentic is bad, but these coils really don't function.

Vapez

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Yes, I didn't really have hope about them. But i never thought they were THAT bad. They solely don't work. I know there's a chance of things non authentic is bad, but these coils really don't function.

Vapez
I'm assuming that you are priming them by putting liquid straight on to the wicking material then after filling the tank letting them soak for 15-30 minutes, might also be an idea to fire them at a lower wattage than normal first couple of times - just some thoughts on the matter, it may help.

EDIT: problem is once they have burnt, then they are useless.

Reactions: Vapez

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
I'm assuming that you are priming them by putting liquid straight on to the wicking material then after filling the tank letting them soak for 15-30 minutes, might also be an idea to fire them at a lower wattage than normal first couple of times - just some thoughts on the matter, it may help.

EDIT: problem is once they have burnt, then they are useless.
What you just said is what I do on all my coils.

Vapez

Reactions: Bobw1951

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
I just had a look at 17Track, and all it says is it has left Beijing Airport :)

Looks like i may have sneeked ahead of you there mate:sneaky: :laugh:

Capture.PNG

Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Looks like i may have sneeked ahead of you there mate:sneaky: :laugh:

View attachment 510971
But wasn't your order separate, think Terrys was the same as mine, waiting for the Crius, mine is somewhere between Shenzen & Singapore, but if todays package is anything to go by I should get it between Friday & Monday (today's one took 10 days from shipping advice)

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
While we are talking tracking @Bobw1951 How long would you let this go before contacting F.T.
I've had two orders shipped at least two weeks after overtake this one.

View attachment 510973
Think the expected when you place the order is 8-16 days, personally I would give it until Saturday at least before opening a ticket

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
But wasn't your order separate, think Terrys was the same as mine, waiting for the Crius, mine is somewhere between Shenzen & Singapore, but if todays package is anything to go by I should get it between Friday & Monday (today's one took 10 days from shipping advice)

I've already had my Crius 5 days ago Bob.So it can't be that which held yours up.
Crius was already in stock,we were all waiting on the Aromamizer.

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
I've already had my Crius 5 days ago Bob.So it can't be that which held yours up.
Crius was already in stock,we were all waiting on the Aromamizer.
Ah! thought it was the other way round, can never remember things these days, bloody pills don't help.

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
Thinking about it though George does live in Wales, so bound to get his quicker. :)

Oh! It does have one benefit then :laugh:
Only ordered mine approx 10 o'clock yesterday morning thought it was pretty darn quick when postie arrived.

Last edited:
Reactions: terry w

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Was actually shipped 07/11/15,Bob.
I'm not liking that Sing post.
That's why we all changed over to using HK & CN but then HK started having problems so we stuck to CN, problem with SG is that until it actually arrives in Singapore, you get no tracking, I think we all got the shipping advice for the Aromamizer etc on 24/11 - yours is at Langley (WDC is actually in Langley), Terry's is at Beijing Airport so will probably arrive London tomorrow night, mine is still in limbo between China and Singapore and hopefully will arrive by Monday at the latest.

Reactions: Brynglas

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Oh! It does have one benefit them :laugh:
Only ordered mine approx 10 o'clock yesterday morning thought it was pretty darn quick when postie arrived.
Actually the same distance by road from Cardiff to Flint and London 150 miles and mine was ordered on 27/11 barsteward :laugh:

Brynglas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2014
ΩFlint MountainΩ
That's why we all changed over to using HK & CN but then HK started having problems so we stuck to CN, problem with SG is that until it actually arrives in Singapore, you get no tracking, I think we all got the shipping advice for the Aromamizer etc on 24/11 - yours is at Langley (WDC is actually in Langley), Terry's is at Beijing Airport so will probably arrive London tomorrow night, mine is still in limbo between China and Singapore and hopefully will arrive by Monday at the latest.

7/11 was the order for my evic mini Bob.Should i still give it a while?

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
7/11 was the order for my evic mini Bob.Should i still give it a while?
I tend to give it a bit extra time myself, so as I said would leave it until the end of the week, that way they should agree and start proceedings with Sing Post - then you will have to wait 60 working days before they will agree to a refund use the date + days calculator (click on the Include only certain weekdays and select the Chinese Holidays) to work out when you can tell them time is up.

Reactions: Brynglas
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread