Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
IPV-D3-80W-MOD.jpg

The IPV D3 80W TC Box Mod includes the best features of the top selling IPV D2 by Pioneer4you, but with more power and better range.
IPV D3 can fire atomizers as low as 0.15 Ω in wattage mode, and fires down to 0.05ohm in Joule mode.
What's more IPV D3 includes voltage stepdown for lower wattage vaping and better battery life.

sensn-heralkes-plus.jpg

The Herakles Plus Tank by Sense is the upgraded version of the popular Herakles Tank, introducing a new coil structure, redesigned airflow and air pathways, and top filling capability.
There is an inner and outer chamber in which the top airflow travels down the outside of the chamber and hits the coil.
The newly designed coils will produce huge vapor but also with good flavor.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
My kid using the Herakles gold coils. He says they are great. I think he is running them on a D2 in a Subtank mini. The D3 will be a hit no doubt. Glad you are enjoying it.

D3 is great, we just sold out more than 450 sets in last 24 hours. But Herakles gold coils can be used on Subtank Mini? Or I misunderstood?

Oberon75

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2014
Roseville, Mi, USA
Maybe you need a high wattage device: Sigelei TC 150W?
I have higher wattage devices. I have a Hex Ohm 2.1 and a DNA 200. The D2 just seems a bit weaker than advertised and as the battery gets low, the vape gets weaker. My old IPV2S hit harder at 70w than this does at 75w and even my SX Mini seems to do better at 60w.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
I have higher wattage devices. I have a Hex Ohm 2.1 and a DNA 200. The D2 just seems a bit weaker than advertised and as the battery gets low, the vape gets weaker. My old IPV2S hit harder at 70w than this does at 75w and even my SX Mini seems to do better at 60w.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

I see, but the D3 is great for me, have used it for several times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread