Weird "bubbling" sound when I vape???

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcclintock

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Oct 28, 2014
    The "blowing into it" trick is an old one for cleoromizers. You don't run it, you remove the tank from the mod and (usually with paper towel under it) blow through it backwards to get out excess juice buildup. I don't think it's flooded but floods have a self-perpetuating tendency that usually require more than vaping through it to clear. Spitting out juice drops is a symptom.

There's also probably some spots such as the air tube that build up juice that should be wiped out every time you fill the tank. Otherwise it will start leaking after a tankfull due to only being enough room for a tank worth of buildup. I don't have a Sub but all clearos do that.

Reactions: thetrucker

jacob bonilla

Sep 4, 2015
    it's due to flooded coils. easiest way to fix this is to simply fire on a higher setting to vaporize the excess juice and then turn it down it should be fine. other then that it can also be cause by sucking too hard but i've never had gurgling due to sucking usually it is just letting the tank sit for a day or something and it gets flooded. its a really easy fix though i've had it happen in my rda's,rta's and tanks a

Reactions: thetrucker

Biiovape

Dec 1, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Hi and welcome,

I am vaping with the same device and I had the same "problem" at the beginning, when you change the coil and fill up the tank, leave it to rest for 5/10 minutes the time to remove the air and let the liquid going all over the cotton, higher the wattage avoids it as well.

I started with 1.2 ohm and 18mg liquid at 15watts and after a couple of months, the best set up (for me) is 0.5ohm coil with 6mg liquid vaping at 35/40watts (not to hot, good hit and good flavour)

I mostly use 80-100% vg product

EBates

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 4, 2013
    Texas
    The sound of a flooded tank is very similar to the sound of sucking on a straw in an empty drink cup. I don't think that's what you have.
    A flooded tank can be cleared by blowing into the drip tip. You Do Not Fire The Mod While Clearing A Flooded Tank. Doing this will burn the tank's coil head and will taste nasty until you replace the coil head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread