Status
Not open for further replies.

rudedog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2014
toledo ohio
Once I get a prototype I'm happy with I will. The current prototype will be sold or dismantled based on interest and how the new version works.

so itll be a while yet before thier ready for the ppl that signed up for the 10 lbc's.not being pissy just wanting to get a half ashed guess on when it "might" be done.if its after the new year then i can buy something else til its done.christmas and alla that jazz.-Rick

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I'm trying to be like Russ... I haven't used a Mech in months. I have a few Cam-r and an LBC prototypes and that's pretty much all I use. I do have a few 350j TMods to play with as well.

You have to realize I started using the Cam-m back in February, I have had my fun with it, the 200 is my personal mission, I'm still trying to make it viable for production.

As to the single coil that's pretty much all I use, right down the middle, on the solstice you have tons of room between the posts but you can keep your coil low for fast wicking.

I hear ya, digging the regulated stuff myself. But, at the same time, I'll never give up my mechs. Hell, right now I'm tootle-puffing on some Bryce's banana pudding in the Bugs Gem/WAE on the side with the morning cup.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I may have to break down and try a Stumpy when those brass ones come along. I haven't used a side air atty since top air came into my life many months ago, and I don't want to. I need top air air attys but this darn Stumpy has stood the test of time like no other, hasn't it? At some point I may have to see what the fuss is about. And I need a brass atty for my brass CC.

IMHO, one of the best on the market right now. The intakes are fairly high and it takes some effort to over squonk. Flavor and production are excellent.

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
so itll be a while yet before thier ready for the ppl that signed up for the 10 lbc's.not being pissy just wanting to get a half ashed guess on when it "might" be done.if its after the new year then i can buy something else til its done.christmas and alla that jazz.-Rick

Tom shall serve no fine wine before it's time on this one me thinks...;)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
By the way all...:)

By the way.png

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Attn:
I have changed my GW account.... It's now the same as my contact address, this one:
(You know the one that everyone used to use...).
View attachment 510848
Please do me a huge favor; when someone needs the address either please scramble it and write it phonetically or just copy and past my logo. You would not believe how much junk email I get. Address trackers cant read pictures.

That reminds me... That Russ guy sure did a good job on my logo; no matter what did or didn't choose him......
View attachment 510849
Just for you SuperX...

Lol, couldn't a done it without you bro. I'm just the button pusher - the design is straight Tommy D.

Man ol asbestos - you are a Georgia boy ain't ya? Me, I'm a transplant. The remarks your dropping kinda reminds me of most born and raised southern people - they seem to have a hard time lettin sh it go. You one of them "the south will rise again" types?
Not sure if your tryin to be humorous and in good fun or tryin to be a Di ck there bro with all that "chose ya" sh it.

I'm guessin by the frequency of it you tryin to be a Di ck. If you aren't then accept my apologies for takin it that way.

If you are intentionally trying to be a Di ck head, dude you are nailing it.

TheDigital99

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
New Hampshire, United States
Trying to do what can't be done ain't easy. The market would be full of dna200 squonkers if it was easy. That's why I like ol Tom. He'll get it right before we get it at all. I'm confident it'll be worth waiting for.

I agree, its not easy designing from the ground up! Anything I have ever received from Chowder has been as expected or in most cases better than expected! I know the LBC will great and the CAM-R even better!

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
Lol, couldn't a done it without you bro. I'm just the button pusher - the design is straight Tommy D.

Man ol asbestos - you are a Georgia boy ain't ya? Me, I'm a transplant. The remarks your dropping kinda reminds me of most born and raised southern people - they seem to have a hard time lettin sh it go. You one of them "the south will rise again" types?
Not sure if your tryin to be humorous and in good fun or tryin to be a Di ck there bro with all that "chose ya" sh it.

I'm guessin by the frequency of it you tryin to be a Di ck. If you aren't then accept my apologies for takin it that way.

If you are intentionally trying to be a Di ck head, dude you are nailing it.
Wow, slow your roll there lil Russell. That line is all yours. Excuse me for having a little fun with it. And if you must know, I'm an Ohio State Buckeye at heart. I go where the work is.
As far as how you interpret my remarks? I'll leave that up to you. Personally, I'm not too worried about it.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Wow, slow your roll there lil Russell. That line is all yours. Excuse me for having a little fun with it. And if you must know, I'm an Ohio State Buckeye at heart. I go where the work is.
As far as how you interpret my remarks? I'll leave that up to you. Personally, I'm not too worried about it.

Like I said if it is in fun I'm good and accept lil Russell's apologies. I don't mind being joked on just with screens it's hard to tell what's a joke and what's an insult brother.
Joke on man. I like it now that I know it's in humor. I chose your ... to F with me :)

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I just need time to heal. Besides, you don't choose the hug....the hug chooses......scratch that.

I chose that we have a beer or two one day soon Bill. On me brother. Lol you and I would get along great. That sh it was funny man - it still is. :toast:

Henry Etta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
NarDa update:
I ran it with a single 3mm 4 wrap triple twisted 30g for a few days, and the flavor was outstanding. Vapor was anemic, though. Keep in mind, I only MTL, so the air hole is open about 1/4 wide. Last night, after many hours and a few different coils, I landed with dual 2.5mm 10 wrap of 28g... holy sheeee it. Yep, that's the daddy. Not the easiest to build on, but I tell you what, it rivals the Snapdragon for flavor & vapor. Really awesome atty, I think I'll keep it! (and I am real picky about 22mm attys-- have only kept one out of all that I've tried)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread