Lurkers, friends, family, flyby's, Come on in! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    I know , i know. Well i am fine, how are you ?.

Just been hanging here and there. Mainly hang out in the new members forum, i feel like i'm of some use to new comers from time to time.

Although recently been frequenting the "outside" forum. Plenty of trolls over there to let off steam with. It's as funny as hell. Been in a thread called "damn". Been argueing for what seems like an eternity, though it's been just a couple of days. Good laugh though. They are so pathetic, but it's fun for me.
    Can't complain, doing just fine :)

No wonder I don't see much of you, I stay far FAR away from the Outside :laugh:
    I have seen you helping out in the New Member's forum tho' ;)

Good morning lurkers :wub::wub::wub:

No rain here, just that inch or so of snow that hasn't started to melt yet. Maybe it will get warm enough today. Let Yoda out and laid back down. Woke up to fierce barking, he was within 100 feet of the house and had a coyote on each side. He is safe and unhurt, one of the coyotes met his maker, the other got away. Just before DH fired the shot the coyotes set up a howl to the south so there were many more out there. They got pretty quiet when the gun went off. That was about 8:30 this morning. :shock::shock:
    Good morning Bobbi! :wub:

WHOA!!! :ohmy: So glad Yoda is okay ... coyotes must be getting hungry? :unsure:

Good morning lurkers :)
    Good morning OBG :wub:

How are you this fine day? ;)

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    :thumbs:

Ar's work real good when there's more than 1 :D

The AR is mine and kept in it's case under my bed. He used his 22-250. The second one dropped below the berm before he could get a second shot. The berm is 150 yards from the front door. Nice for target shooting, just not use to having live targets! ;)

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    How are you this fine day? ;)

Doing good about to get out in the SUN :D Get outside Dale and get some sun and fresh air it's nice out :)

He used his 22-250.

Sounds like a team event needed just make sure your on his right hot brass don't feel good :)

daleron

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Doing good about to get out in the SUN :D Get outside Dale and get some sun and fresh air it's nice out .
    OooOoo enjoy it Hon, the sun hasn't yet graced us with an appearance. Hopefully tomorrow. And I was out for several hours this morning :)

Lounge. Lurker.

Loungelurker.

Too long...

Hello Surf, you won't find anything but :wub: 's and sunshine here ;)

:lol:

balwin

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 19, 2013
    Colorado, United States
    Sounds like a team event needed just make sure your on his right hot brass don't feel good :)

I've felt that hot brass on the range...ladies wear an undergarment that is excellent for catching it and making it almost impossible to get back out quickly!!:shock::shock::shock: Learned to wear a jacket that is zipped when I am there! ;)

Tag team doesn't work when it is only 20 degrees and one person is still in their night gown. :oops:

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    I've felt that hot brass on the range...ladies wear an undergarment that is excellent for catching it and making it almost impossible to get back out quickly!!:shock::shock::shock: Learned to wear a jacket that is zipped when I am there! ;)

never had that problem :lol:bet that calls for some quick thinking,have had it go down the back of a tucked in shirt that wasn't fun :cry:

Tag team doesn't work when it is only 20 degrees and one person is still in their night gown. :oops:

Sounds like you need some camo flannel pj's :D

oldbikeguy

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Gramps BBQ_zpsdyw6fckp.gif
    Ready at 5:30 pm :D

Reactions: daleron
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread