Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
I just can't see why you would need dark bottles for the nic inside of a freezer?
I use them too but see no real need for it since it is dark in there 99.9% of the time.

I use the amber bottles because that was what was recommended to me when I first started freezing nic by the good peeps in the ECF DIY section. I agree, it doesnt see light but they are the same price as clear bottles so why not. :D

The 100 ml bottle that I keep out for daily usage sits on a shelf and is also an amber bottle.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Oooops. I have it on a provari min and it's quite balanced (first setup on a vision spinner rolled off the table) luckily I was a contortionist is a past life and managed a diving catch just before it hit the floor. Note to self: Chiropractor visits cost more than a new tank........let it fall :p
I usually use the Cero only at night when I'm reading in bed. It looks nice on the iTaste. My favorite tank is the GS Air M...holds more juice, and I like being able to really adjust that airflow down. What happened today was I had the GS Air M on my iStick 40 this morning before we left for the doctor. Was working fine, even though the coil is 6 weeks old today...in constant daily use. I wanted to take the smaller iTaste because I could put it in the lanyard and wear it under my sweater. I put the GS M on the iTaste and slung the lanyard around my neck. Anyway...we got to the car (my walker loaded in and everything) and I went to take a puff. Zounds!! Nuthin'!!! I checked and the atomizer was reading NON. Okay...I'd brought a spare iTaste (we're rolling down our street in the car at this point). Again...NON. What??? Oh noooooooooo! :shock: I made hubby turn around (insuring we'd be late to the appt.) and go back in the house to get the Cero by the bed. He wasn't happy, but did it.

I thought that GS Air coil had finally died after 6 weeks. But when I got home I tried it on the iStick 40 again...and it worked fine. Is still working (and tasting) fine. I don't know what the deal was...but it even worked on the spare iTaste I'd tried earlier in the car...once we were home. Something must have jogged loose. I didn't think to tighten the coil itself. Oh well. All's well that ends well.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
276.85 USD is the cheapest I can find for 10L VG/PG and 1L 100mg.
And then it'll last me about 6-7 years. Longer I cannot go.
Any other sites I can buy cheap, but good nic in EU with low shipping?
The fact that I have to pay double the price for shipping and get 4 packages of 250ml is annyogin enough. VG/PG is for about $120 locally one shipment.
I looked at pink mule for nic_

can't you buy PG VG local...?

PG and VG I buy local. Not nic Vapez

looked like you wrote you were ordering PG/VG
suggesting you find it local and carry it home :D

chopdoc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2014
Independence, Louisiana, United States
What you said about the nic quality -- I feel exactly the same way; I can't tell a single bit of difference between WizLabs' nicotine and the cheap TH Nicotine I get from VapersTek -- so I buy the cheap TH Nicotine; only $10 for 120ml, whereas WizLabs charges $15.99 for the same quantity. The only difference I can perceive is the color -- WizLabs' is clear, VT's is pinkish, but the taste/TH.. pretty much identical.

I'll keep using the 30ml bottles; at first, I wasn't using much nicotine because I was also adding a lot of WTA; now I don't use much WTA, so more of my nicotine is coming from the nicotine itself... but I'm down to 5.5mg, so the 30ml bottles are still my best option; I store them in the same boxes in which they're shipped, which fit perfectly in the bottom of my freezer (the side-by-side type fridge/freezer), and I stack the boxes.

Andria

Im not into bashing any brand or peeps who swear by it, but I really dont see the point or understand why such a large loyal following. Nic is nic. Its has no flavor and I cant see why I or anyone should pay over twice as much just to receive a certificate that claim their nic is 99.96 pure when others claim they are %99.95 pure. That extra .01 is not worth on average $70 a liter more to me.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia
Im not into bashing any brand or peeps who swear by it, but I really dont see the point or understand why such a large loyal following. Nic is nic. Its has no flavor and I cant see why I or anyone should pay over twice as much just to receive a certificate that claim their nic is 99.96 pure when others claim they are %99.95 pure. That extra .01 is not worth on average $70 a liter more to me.

I am with you in that. I have always bought Chinese nicotine. I suppose since I am diluting so much it does not make any difference to me and I only add Nic to the current weekly batch. Prefer clean flavour and unsteeped Nic.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
I don't really worry about it, either. I may pay a bit more getting mine from MFS, but I buy so little and so seldom I really don't much care. That's where I started out buying my nic, and I guess I just stuck with it. Familiarity and all that.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I don't really worry about it, either. I may pay a bit more getting mine from MFS, but I buy so little and so seldom I really don't much care. That's where I started out buying my nic, and I guess I just stuck with it. Familiarity and all that.
Same here. The MFS nic works for me and if there is a difference I would not want to get a litre of nic I did not like.
Got my last litre from them for a bit under $50 if I remember correctly.

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Where have I heard that before?
Maybe from me before I ordered my last STM?
I am serious about that. Not buying anyrhing until march. We're on the edge to get homeless by next summer. At least I am.

My only hope is to search for help with money and a place. Or quit my studies and work fully (without edication it's difficult getting even a job at a grocery store) 200%. I don't even know why I am sharing this. But I really can't afford anything right now. The plans was to stay here at home until I finished my education, then get a job and then move out. But things worked out differently. I'm just at a very difficult place in my life. Got to figure out how to come through with this.

I'm gonna go now, not gonna bother you with my problems :)

Vapez

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
Let's say I bought nic today. I stored it in room temp, dark place, unopened and poured into small glass bottles and opened only one at a time. And then be able to use a freeezer after 1-2 years. Would the base be terrible, or would it mostly just lower the nic percentage?

Vapez
1-2 years outside a freezer would likely degrade the nic a lot.

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I am serious about that. Not buying anyrhing until march. We're on the edge to get homeless by next summer. At least I am.

My only hope is to search for help with money and a place. Or quit my studies and work fully (without edication it's difficult getting even a job at a grocery store) 200%. I don't even know why I am sharing this. But I really can't afford anything right now. The plans was to stay here at home until I finished my education, then get a job and then move out. But things worked out differently. I'm just at a very difficult place in my life. Got to figure out how to come through with this.

Vapez
Not a bother at all. Like having you around.

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

Vapez

I am not the best when it comes to encouraging words but I do know that we have all hit big bumps in our life and you do come out the other side relatively in tact. Keep calm and level headed and take one step at a time. Deal with the things you can manage and don't waste energy on the things you can't.

fourthrok

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Watertown, NY
Mods have had it so easy with us lately. We have been talking vaping constantly for ages :p
Well..that certainly isn't the case in the GS Air Fans thread! It's pretty much all chit chat, there! ;)

Being that when I am here at ECF I want to talk vaping and vaping related stuff...I'm not that good with chit chat. It's okay. Not knockin' it. Just would rather talk vaping stuff here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread