Brand new Disruptor ... Screen completely dead out of the box !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
About 2 months ago, while I was in the Philippines, I ordered a Disrupter from a company called 'Vaporider'. The device was sent to my address in the US ... Well, a couple of days ago, I returned to the US. I was happy to see this Disrupter waiting for me.

I should say that I was happy until I tried to use the Disrupter ... Not at all happy anymore ... The screen is completely dead! When I installed my Lemo 2 atomizer (with a 1.0 ohm coil) on the Disrupter, the Disrupter does fire the coil, but since the screen is dead, I have no idea as to how many watts or volts it is firing at, since there is nothing on the screen to read.

Any idea as to why my screen does not show anything at all, even when completely charged?

I installed another atomizer, it also fires, but again, nothing on the Disrupter screen.

I hate to have to throw my new Disrupter in the trash, but without a screen display, this mod is useless.

Ron,

Reactions: pufZeppelin

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
About 2 months ago, while I was in the Philippines, I ordered a Disrupter from a company called 'Vaporider'. The device was sent to my address in the US ... Well, a couple of days ago, I returned to the US. I was happy to see this Disrupter waiting for me.
I should say that I was happy until I tried to use the Disrupter ... Not at all happy anymore ...
The screen is completely dead! When I installed my Lemo 2 atomizer (with a 1.0 ohm coil) on the Disrupter, the Disrupter does fire the coil,
I hate to have to throw my new Disrupter in the trash, but without a screen display, this mod is useless. Ron,

bummer, hate to hear such

but looks like they will try and make it "right"
not what you wanna hear, but better than trash-canning it...

You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.
We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error
(you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
Non- Defective Items being returned will be accompanied with a 15% restocking fee.

looks like they are registered here at ECF, so give them a chance to do right... :D

footerlogo1.png

Good Luck !

Reactions: Oregon Linda

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida

You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund.

That's the big problem ... The package is opened. I had to open the package in order to find out the screen is dead.

I tried to call Vaporider yesterday and today, but nobody is there to answer there phone (just rings and rings)

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
That's the big problem ... The package is opened. I had to open the package in order to find out the screen is dead.
I tried to call Vaporider yesterday and today, but nobody is there to answer there phone (just rings and rings) .

yepper, their wording IS kinda funny
how would one know it is 'faulty' without opening... :facepalm:

but by the looks of it,
with their phone # boldly displayed
I'd think they 'get-it'...

they're probably on Holiday shut down (sux for you)

so first thing MONDAY morn probably

good luck

:)

Flt Simulation

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2014
Florida
Thanks, but I would not bet the family farm that they will not do anything about it ... And as far as Innokin, well they are in Hong Kong somewhere ... I doubt they would be of much help.

You would think that the factory that made this Disrupter would have at least turned it on just to see if it works before sending it to some retailer in the USA.

There are no lights on the screen at all ... Nothing (just like it was never turned on) ... but it does fire the atomizer coil.

I

Innokin_Ash

I should say that I was happy until I tried to use the Disrupter ... Not at all happy anymore ... The screen is completely dead! When I installed my Lemo 2 atomizer (with a 1.0 ohm coil) on the Disrupter, the Disrupter does fire the coil, but since the screen is dead, I have no idea as to how many watts or volts it is firing at, since there is nothing on the screen to read.

Any idea as to why my screen does not show anything at all, even when completely charged?

I installed another atomizer, it also fires, but again, nothing on the Disrupter screen.

I hate to have to throw my new Disrupter in the trash, but without a screen display, this mod is useless.

Ron,

Sad to hear that, please contact support@innokin.com they should help you out, the device is well within warranty!

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Thanks Innokin_Ash ...
I called 'Vaporider' on the phone today and explained the situation to them.
They sent me a USPS Priority Mail Return Ticket, so it looks like they will be
replacing the Disrupter Control Module as soon as I send them my defective one.

hey now ! that's Great to hear

I thought they would come through

be sure to let us know how it turns out...

:thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread